CHAPTER 52 -Phantom Troupe-

Third person POV

"Where's Rin?" Killua asked as he folded the futon.

"Oh, she woke up early this morning. She said there's something she needs to do." Gon replied as he placed another blanket on the bed.

"That's weird. What does she have to do here anyway?" Killua wondered.

That girl really is full of mystery.

*****************

Meanwhile, in the forest deep within the island, Rin stood in front of a hologram projector with her arm crossed. She had a scowl on her face as she stared at the translucent screen.

"So, what is it that you want from me... Boxer?"

"Wow, you're as spiteful as ever. You should at least give me a welcoming smile. I mean, aren't 'I', your favorite cousin?" Boxer emphasized the word 'I' with a teasing look.

Rin on the other hand, still had a sour expression on as she glared at the man.

"Don't push it. Or I'll just push this end call button."

"Oh, you don't want to do that, princess."

"And why wouldn't I?" Rin eyed at his hologram appearance.

Boxer only scoffed as he inched closer.

"Don't you wanna know where the next Dragon Ball is?" Boxer smirked.

The words definitely piqued Rin's interest as she smirked.

"I'm all ears."

*********************

"Oh?"

Killua examined the small steel box in his hands.

"I see. So this is the box... Huh? How do you open it?" Killua asked as he found no opening from the box.

"Yeah, I tried a bunch of methods, but it wouldn't open." Gon only shrugged.

"Mind if I use force?" Killua suggested with a mischievious smirk.

"Go ahead."

Earning Gon's approval, Killua started to twist the box using his ridiculous brute strength. Veins started to appear on his hands as he struggled to open the box. Even so, the box didn't budge.

Eventually, Killua gave up as he panted heavily.

"It's no use. This is no ordinary box. I should be able to twist open an ordinary steel box. And since we don't know what's inside, we can't break the box." Killua tried shaking the box but it didn't make any sound.

That left the two of them to ponder about the mysterious box.

********************

"You mean this box?" Rin asked as she shook the small metal box in her hands trying to hear the noise inside.