CHAPTER 82 - Chimera Ant-

Third-person POV

"Are we back in the real world now?" Gon said overlooking the beach from the watch tower. "I'm not sure."

His eyes travelled from the beach to the rock pools, before setting on the pounding ocean. The saltiness of the breeze enveloped him, and the sun's warmth almost helped him forget the horrors that had occurred on Greed Island.

"Well, the game was a part of reality," Killua added.

"Hey, hurry up and get your Binder!" Bisky's eyes lit up with a spark of enthusiasm.

Gon called out his Binder to showcase the cards he received at the end of the game. He handed card #81 Blue Planet, to Bisky, and card #7 Dragon Ball, to Rin.

Rin cast a glance at the card before shifting her attention to the boys. "I'm fine with Dragon Ball, but are you sure about the two you chose?"

"These are the best ones, right?" Gon smiled as he switched his attention to Killua.

"Yep." Killua nodded.

"Shall we proceed with this?"

"Yeah!"

[Gain]

The card he was holding transformed into a Paladin necklace. After that, card #2 Seashore, gently faded into another card; Accompany, due to the necklace effect.

"Yes, it was successful!" The boys erupted in cheers.

It turned out that Gon had used Transform to make Accompany a card that could fit into a specified slot, but then he used Paladin's Necklace to undo his change.

"I'm surprised you'd do all that for an Accompany instead of selecting a specific slot card," Bisky said.

"Well, if I hadn't been the first to enter the game, I probably wouldn't have realised." Gon scratched the top of his head while maintaining a grin on his face.

"Do you remember when we used to play rock-paper-scissors?" Gon carried on.

"I was the first to enter the game, and no one else was around while I waited for Killua, so the first person I met in the game, Mr. Goreinu, should have been the second to go in, but when I checked my Binder, there was someone I met before him."

'Nigg'

"Ging is pronounced G-I-N-G."

"Oh, Nigg is an anagram!" Bisk understood it immediately.

"I guess I came here with Ging when I was a baby, and he was probably trying to tell me... If I'm willing to give up everything to find him, I have to get strong enough to clear the game." Gon proclaimed while displaying a resolute glint in his eye.

" Gon proclaimed while displaying a resolute glint in his eye

"Your tenacity is incredible," Rin commented.

"So, what are you going to do once you find Ging?" Bisky asked.