CHAPTER 72 -Greed Island-

Third-person POV

The sound of crunching leaves and labored breathing filled the warm morning air, and Rin kept her gaze on the damp and gleaming dark hair of the boy in front of her. If he was winded, he didn't show it, other than the gleam of sweat on his face and dampness of his white shirt.

"Okay, train while you run!" Ahead, Bisky weaved her Nen at the corner of her index finger into the shape of numbers. "When you can form the numbers from 0 to 9 in one minute, you'll clear this stage."

Gon was struggling in accomplishing Bisky's task that he forgot about his surroundings

Gon was struggling in accomplishing Bisky's task that he forgot about his surroundings. Though regretting his course of action would be pointless at this point.

BUMP!

"Gon!" Rin yelled the moment Gon crashed into a tree trunk.

"That hurt!" Gon cried rubbing his bruised forehead.

"What are you doing?" Bisky cupped her waist ready for another lecture for the poor spiky-haired boy. However, before she could utter another word, a big ball of light flashed before them, blinding their eyes for a moment.

FLASH!

Once the light faded away, a dark-skinned man appeared and their eyes widened in recognition.

"Aren't you..." Rin trailed.

"Your other friend isn't here?" Gon asked.

"What's that machine on your shoulder? Did something happened?" Bisky said in concern.

Although he was bombarded with many questions, the man could only look at them with a hopeful expression.

"We were fooled by the Bomber. Will you listen to my story?"

****************

"So he was the Bomber

"So he was the Bomber..." Bisky murmured.

"The others are waiting at our base for the Bomber to disarm the bombs. They believe the term he gave them, even though it was probably a bluff." Abengane added with his shoulder slumping.