CHAPTER 48 -Heavens Arena-

Third person POV

Standing on the square stage, Rin had her eyes solely at the man in front of her, Sadaso. Her menacing glare was enough to leave him in cold sweat.

Sadaso gulped.

He knew for sure that he had pissed the girl, bad time. Remembering her bloodlust in the alley didn't help to calm him at all because right now, her bloodlust just went a hundredfold.

Not for a single moment did her glare on him falter.

"I told you, didn't I?"

"Not to get Gon involved in this..." Her onyx orbs seemed like it can pierce a hole through his head.

Sadaso only stood still as Rin reached closer.

"It appears to me that you didn't heed my warning properly...Don't expect yourself to win now."

Ending her speech with a smirk, the referee finally announced the match begin.

"Points and KO system. No time limit! Begin!"

Instead of dashing towards her opponent, Rin walked towards Sadaso as if she's having a walk in the park.

"Eh? Rin's not gonna attack first?" Gon wondered as he watched Rin strolled her way towards the guy.

"Who knows what she's up to..." Killua commented as his eyes never left Rin.

'If you don't attack first, it'll be your loss. That guy...there's more to it than it seemed.' Killua continued to stare at his black-haired friend as she gained closer towards Sadaso.

"What? Not gonna attack first?" Rin smirked as she was only a meter away from Sadaso.

Her devilish smirk taunting the poor man.

"Don't get too cocky little girl...or you'll be the one suffering!"

Sadaso launched his invisible hand towards Rin without a warning.

'Now...Let's see if Gyo can work during a match.'

Focusing her aura around her eyes, she could clearly see the invisible hand coming out from his sleeve.

Rin dodged his attacks effortlessly while Sadaso kept on pursuing her with his invisible hand.

Hopping from one tile to another, Rin seemed to get bored by his lousy attacks. And that's when she let her guard down.

"...!"

Instead of one invisible hand, another one appeared from behind her. Not giving her a chance to run, Rin's whole body was grabbed immobilizing her to move any further.

'Damn it!'

Rin cursed under her breath as she tried to break free. That's when she heard Sadaso laughing his ass off.

"Hahaha, how does it feels like when you can't move your body?"

"Rin!"

Rin can hear her name being called by Gon but made no attention to it, instead, her eyes were focused on the man in front of her.

"Is it hard for you to breathe? Is it suffocating? You can't even talk now, can you?" Sadaso grinned as he tightened his grip on her.

"In just about a minute, you will drown in suffocation and lose this match." Rin gritted her teeth as she could feel her ribs are crushing her.

Right now, Sadaso stood exactly in front of her with a shit-eating smug look on his face.

"You may have great strength but that's all there is to it. Heavens Arena is my turf. When I'm on stage, I am way much better!"