CHAPTER 54 -Phantom Troupe-

Rin POV

"I am totally against this..." Killua uttered.

"Says the guy who's carrying me." I rolled my eyes.

"And who's idea was that?!" Killua hissed.

"Shh! We're here." I pointed out as I fake my unconsciousness.

Killua let out an exasperated sigh. He was definitely against this plan from the beginning. I don't know what's his problem is. But it's seemed heavy for him to let me go.

Somehow his hold against me tightened every single step he took towards that building. I can't help myself for taking a peek at his face but it only made my chest tightened. His face... He was frowning in anger with his teeth gritted so hard his lips were twitching.

Let me emphasize it again.

He is undoubtedly hostile to this plan.

It made me feel bad for making him to be the one to run this part. It could've been Gon. But then again, Killua was the one who was used to this kind of work. The underworld kind of work.

It was back during we met Leorio a few days back that he was forced to agree with this. I still remember how he looked like he was going to kill Leorio for making him accept this master plan of mine.

-Flashback-

We met Leorio while we were buying phones at the market. He helped us choose the perfect phone by bargaining with the shopkeeper. In the end, we bought the phone with the price of 110 580 Jenny apiece. That phone better be worth it!

We told Leorio everything that transpired during our stay in Heavens Arena. Well, except for the fact that I nearly died and lost my sanity. I don't want that Loudmouth to be nagging at me any minute now.

Our conversation extended until we reached a certain topic.

"Greed Island? What's that?" Leorio asked.

"A legendary game. We're trying to get a copy at the auction." Killua said with a lollipop in his mouth.

"But why a game?"

"I think this game holds a clue to finding my dad." Gon replied.

"And a way to collect the Dragon Ball," I added.

"Huh? The game holds a clue to finding your dad?

And a way to collect the Dragon Ball? What do you mean?"

Loudmouth was clearly confused as to why the game held a deep meaning for the two of us. But Killua cut it short to the real problem at hand.

"Well, it's a long story. Anyway, the problem is the cost."

"How much are we talking?" Leorio asked.

"The lowest starting bid is... 8.9 billion Jenny." Gon answered.

That answer had startled the Loudmouth making him yell in disbelieve.

"8.9 billion Jenny?! How much do you have?"

"1.2 billion Jenny if we sum all of our money up. But I still need 70 million for the Dragon Ball, so that'll be around 1 billion." I counted.

"Listen up, kids... This event is held at the Southern piece, the world's largest finest auction house. The money you have won't be enough for the game." Leorio said with his chin resting on his clasped hand.

The moment he said that all of us was in silence. None of the boys dare to speak. They were afraid that a particular subject will rise. And guess what?