CHAPTER 47 -Heavens Arena-

Killua POV

Strength...

'To grow as much as you can is the purpose of training.'

Those were the words Wing-san said. But how far does it extend? Do we have to train until there's no one in the world who can beat us? Or do we have to grow until there's nothing in this world that could fear us?

So many questions that are yet to be answered.

Maybe that's the reason she left. To find her own answers...

I thought everything would be back to normal after the festival. I can't believe a small fight would cause such a big ordeal that almost rip us apart.

Thank god we managed to overcome that. Maybe it's because our bond of friendship is far stronger than anything...maybe that's the reason we're together. And I hope it will stay that way...but that's just wishful thinking.

Rin finally decided to train with her grandfather for who knows how long.

Although we're happy that she recovered from her traumatic state. Her absent left a hole in me--And Gon too of course. After all, he couldn't keep his mouth shut about how he misses her and it sure as hell annoyed the crap out of me!

-flashback-

"I've decided." Rin blurted out. Gon and I turned our head towards her in confusion.

"Decide what?"

"I want to train with my grandpa!" She said with the fire of determination behind her eyes.

"Huh?!"

"I'm through with being weak. I want to get stronger. I want you guys to depend on me like how I depended on you. But I can't do that with the way I am now. That's why...I'll train to get stronger until I have the strength to stand equally with you guys!"

"I don't know when I'll be back but I'm sure it won't be long..." Rin smiled.

-end of flashback-

That's what she said...and it's already been a month since that day.

"...lua."

"Killua."

"KILLUA!"

"Huh?"

"Mou~ you're spacing out a lot these days. It's so unlike you, Killua." Gon pouted.

"I do?" Gon nodded.

"As I was saying...let's practice what we just learned." Gon suggested with a smile.

"Sure, then let's go to your room, Gon." I shrugged off my thoughts on before and smiled at him as the three of us including Zushi made our ways towards the Heavens Arena

*****************

My attention was on the number above the elevator door, slowly reaching towards the 200th floor. But then it was diverted to something else and Gon must've noticed it too.

"Killua...Zushi."

"Osu."

"Guess we have company," I noted as the elevator finally chimed open.

Stepping outside the elevator, we found ourselves face to face with those three annoying rookies crusher.

"You guys really don't know when to quit, do you? That's why no one likes you." I blatantly said.