♡Author's Note♡

Hi! I'm pinktormaline, and you can call me pink.

I've been obsessed with Dragon Ball and Hunter X Hunter lately.

I've been wondering why there's no romance in Hunter X Hunter. So there's a thought that came in mind.

What if there's a girl character in the story that befriends with Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio?

Wouldn't that be interesting?

So when I started to watch Dragon Ball, I've been wondering that the concept of Ki and Nen is sort of similar (kind of, not literally). And there's an idea in my head.

How about I make a female character from Dragon Ball appeared in Hunter X Hunter.

Since it's a fan fiction, it isn't wrong to do that.

Furthermore, English is not my first language, this story might come across to you as raw and full of grammatical and spelling errors.

I would appreciate it so much if you guys could leave a comment and let me know what you think, but do keep it nice and sweet. I'm a little sensitive.

***Before you read this story, I'm just gonna give you a heads-up. This story will be according to the exact arc of the Hunter x Hunter 2011. So the chapters in this book will probably reach 100th. If you are the type of reader who's willing to read it till the end, then it is most welcomed! But if you are the type who prefer to read a shorter version, then i don't think this story will be suitable for you... because it will sure as hell be a long story.***

Alright, let's just save all the reading for the rest of the book. I hope you guys enjoy my very first fanfiction... See You.

(If you guys enjoyed this, do give it a vote and if you don't quite do, do leave a comment on what I have to work on!)

___________________________________________

I do not own HunterXHunter and Dragon Ball, they are rightfully belong to Togashi Yoshiro and Akira Toriyama. However, the character that I created is rightfully belong to me.

All rights reserved. None of this work can be reproduced or transmitted in any way or form without full express permission from me (the author).

Basically, please don't copy this book in any way or form because that is illegal and it's a crime if you do that. It is also punishable by law. All rights reserved to me (the author) @pinktormaline.

Love,
Pink.