CHAPTER 51 -Phantom Troupe-

Third person POV

"I'm home, Mito-san."

"Welcome home, Gon." Mito smiled kindly at the sight of her nephew. That's when she noticed the two figures approaching.

"You must be Killua and Rin. I've heard a lot about you from Gon."

***********************

"Sheesh, you should have let me know you were coming home."

Mito complained as she ran around the kitchen in haste. In the meantime, Killua and Rin had a nice cup of tea along with Gon's grandmother.

"I didn't have the time to prepare anything!"

"It's not a big deal, anything's fine." Gon assured but it seemed that his aunt was not satisfied with his statements.

"What are you saying? Your friend came all the way out here to visit."

"No, it's okay," Killua said.

"Yeah, we didn't want to cause too much trouble." Rin had an awkward smile as a sweatdrop formed on her forehead.

"Honestly, you should have said something first... Oh-- and take a bath while I make something to eat. And put out your dirty clothes. I'll be doing laundry." Mito strictly said as she arranged the plates in the cupboard.

"Okay, We'll do it later." Gon replied but was interjected by his aunt.

"Now! You have ten seconds!"

"One...!"

With that being said, Gon quickly stripped his clothes off leaving him in his tank top.

"Hey, Gon! Where're your manners! There's a girl in the room."

"Eh? But Rin doesn't seem to mind it. We've been stripping in front of her the whole time before." Gon said bluntly.

Rin's cheek flushed red in embarrassment while Killua slapped his forehead.

"Why do you have to make it sound like that...?" Rin covered her reddening face.

"Oi, Gon!" Killua yelled.

"Huh? What?" Gon blinked in confusion.

Looking at her simpleton nephew, Mito sighed.

"You still have a lot to learn."

*******************

After having a nice hot bath, Rin dried her hair using the towel that was given by Mito-san.

Honestly, she couldn't believe what Gon said in front of his aunt! He made it sound like she was some kind of pervert and she totally didn't appreciate it.

Slumping her body on a nearby couch, Rin sighed loudly.

Her mind was clearly occupied that she didn't realize the new presence in the room.

"Sorry about just now, Gon isn't used to be with a girl his age, that's why he's like that."

"...!"

Rin jerked her head to find Mito-san smiling behind her.

"M-Mito-san?"

Mito walked beside the clueless girl and have a seat next to her.

"I apologize if Gon gives you a hard time. I should've thought him how to behave around girls..." Mito had a sweatdrop on her forehead as she apologized sincerely to Rin.

"Oh, no. It's ok. I mean, I really don't mind it-- I mean not that way! They only strip when we were training! Please don't get the wrong idea!" Rin's cheeks reddened.