CHAPTER 36 -Heavens Arena-

Third person POV

"It's time for the day's biggest match! The rookies Killua, Gon and Rin have advanced to the 190th floor without dropping a fight

"It's time for the day's biggest match! The rookies Killua, Gon and Rin have advanced to the 190th floor without dropping a fight. Will they be able to keep moving on?"

That's the question everyone's been wondering. Ever since Rin, Gon, and Killua had advanced to the 100th floor, they've been pretty famous. Not to mention that they're the first rookies to reach that high in such a short amount of time.

You could tell that everyone was excited to see the outcome of the battle. Especially since this fight will determine them to be on the 200th floor, the floor that was meant for only the greatest fighters in Heavens Arena.

"Okay, everyone! Get ready to press your gamble switches!" the announcer said as the audience prepared to press their gamble switch.

In the first arena, Gon was facing his opponent with overflowing excitement reflecting in his eyes while his opponent stood in a fighting stance.

"Unfortunately, your shove won't work on me. That's because... I am slippery as a snake, with sharp fangs, to bite your vital point." His opponent tried to provoke Gon but it seemed he just made Gon even more excited.

On the other hand, Killua was facing a muscular opponent with a bored look on his face.

"You may sport a vicious chop, but you can't overcome these muscles! That's because... I'm totally ripped!"

Killua let out a bored sigh in response

Meanwhile, Rin had an incredulous look on her face as she observed her overgrown opponent.

"You can't beat me! That's because... size is all that matters!" Her opponent bloated while knocking his fat chest continuously like a gorilla. His oversized chest that filled with fats wiggled around as he kept knocking it. The sight of that made Rin felt like she's gonna barf any moment now.

'Now that's what I call a wild gorilla. Well, except his supposed to be muscle are... FATS!"

Rin made a mental note to inform Killua what a real gorilla was like before the referee began the match.