“ things are going great. I bought a house and a car and I think you already know that. My family lives here with me, I relocated them ”  I chuckle..

“ I’m happy to hear that. Is everything okay?, do you need anything else? ”

“ I’m graduating next year so don’t worry about me. But I’m struggling to find a job here.. It’s not as easy as I thought. ”

“ Zama I told you to let me know if you need anything from me. Do you still have money? ” I don’t want her to struggle not when I can help her.

“ I do have enough money to take care of everyone sicelo stop worrying. I just need a job cause you know I’m still going to study part time. ”

“ give me a week and I’ll have something for you. Other than that are you okay? ”

“ I am mapholoba and thank you very much for everything. ”

“ I’m just looking out for my homegirl ” we laugh.

“ Thanks homeboy. How is your sister doing cause I saw her traditional wedding pictures on her Instagram and she looked so beautiful sicelo wow. ” I chuckle

“ it was a beautiful ceremony, she’s great and she’s waiting to give birth. ”

“ I will call her and send my congratulations. ”

“ she would really like that. ”

“ thanks for calling and checking out on me. ”

“ remember I’m just a phone call away. ”

“ I know that. I’ll wait for your call then ”

“ Ok maShenge. We’ll talk later then. ”

“ bye ” I hang up. She sounds happy and good and that’s what I was hoping. I think about ayanda and I know she’s getting the help she needs from the hospital. I call one of my guys.

“ boss? ”

“ did I not ask you to find tshepo for me? ”

“ you did boss but then Celeste told us to drop it ”

“ do you work for me or for Celeste? ”

“ For you boss. ”

“ then find me that guy!. ” I hang up. Damn Celeste.

In two and half hours I’m in Durban. I go straight to my house cause I want to relax and call the guy to prepare a meeting with him. My guys let me in but they look nervous.. I drive in and see many cars parked inside my yard. What the hell is going on here!.

I find space and park my car. I get out and go to the front door, open it and see many different woman of all shapes , sizes and skin colour. I stand there and look at them and they are having a party. In my house, it smells of alcohol and cigarette and I don’t even smoke. I look around and I don’t see Celeste. I am the only man here so this must be a lesbian party or something. I walk between bodies and find the sound system.

I take the remote and switch it off and they all make noise and some look at me like who invited this man.

“ hey! Hey! Hey!, I told you guys not touch the sound system!. ” Celeste yells from somewhere and sounds like she’s running towards me and when she sees me she stops and looks at me shocked. Even though I’m taller than all these women here, I stand on top of my coffee table.

“ If you know that you don’t live here please Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. House. Now!!!! ” I shout and they look at me like this man is crazy!.