CHAPTER 41

LUNGI.

He looks at me expecting an answer. I’m shocked, we are going to get married. I just don’t understand what is the hurry now.

“ baby we are going to get married. We are planning a wedding ”

“ don’t tell me about that wedding. I want to marry you tomorrow. I can’t wait. ” he looks so handsome right now.

“ you really are serious aren’t you? ”

“ have you known me to joke about serious things? ”

“ nope. ”

“ baby I can’t think straight with you standing there naked. I need my answer now ”

“ I gave you my answer when I accepted your ring boo. ” he kneels  down on one knee. Looks at me smiling.

“ lungile Ngcobo my rib. My everything. I can say all the right words there are but the only words I want to say to you now is. Will you marry me tomorrow morning?. I want the sun to set tomorrow with you as my wife. ”

“ I can’t take you serious looking like that. You are aroused, your kneeling down naked and the only thing I’m focusing on is that heavy sack between your legs and that hard dick. ” I say chuckling.

“ so you want me to propose to you while I’m inside of you, making love to you?. I can do that too you know ” he smiles God he’s so handsome. I love this mam.

“ I’ll marry you even now if it was possible but I will marry you mbuso Gumede tomorrow.”

“ you know we can make that happen right? ”

“ what? Get married now? No!. ”

“ tomorrow it is then. Come here and let me make you happy. We miss you. ” he says moving his hips up and down. His dick bounces too heavily.

“ what are you doing? ” I ask him laughing my head off.

“ getting ready for you baby. I’m about to love you tonight. ” he does push ups

“ well mister since we are getting married tomorrow then I have to love you and leave you. ”

“ what do you mean love? ”  he gets up.

“ well then say it’s bad luck for the groom to see his bride the night before the wedding. So I’m going to put my clothes on and I’ll see you tomorrow as my dad and uncle victory walk me down the isle. ”

“ no love don’t joke like that ” I laugh out loud.

“ I’m serious boo. ” I leave him and go to the closet and wear my dress.

“ You really are serious. ”

“ we have a wedding to prepare for tomorrow since we both can’t wait anymore. You will love me tomorrow as your wife. I will call you, keep you phone close to you. ”

“ baby then let’s do a quickie please?. Look at how hard I am. ” he grabs his dick and I see precum leaking Jesus!.

“ go and take a cold shower boo, you’ll be fine. ”

“ you are not being fair right now. ”

“ We will have all the time in the world tomorrow. Right now we don’t cause we have a lot to prepare for. ”

“ look baby it’s not even 5pm so we can still get someone on the last minute. I won’t take even 30 minutes I swear. ” he looks at me like he is sad but he’s really not. He’s just horny.