CHAPTER 87

MBUSO.

I haven't been home in a while and I must say it is good to be back where I grew up. The gumede family is all here and news about my birth mother and twin brother apparently spread like fire and when they saw my twin they were shocked and very happy to see him. The downside is that my birth mother has been telling everyone who would listen about what my did to her.

She got the sympathy she wanted and my mother has been getting nasty looks from most of our extended family members. One thing I hate though is how my birth mother is making my mom feel uncomfortable in her own house. I don't like it at all and dad is not making things easier for her cause he's busy comforting my birth mother. The elders want dad to divorce mom and marry our birth mother. I wish I was surprised but I knew they would say that.

After we were cleansed my wife left with her brother and I don't know where they went to. The just got in the car and drove out. I asked her last night if she talked with zipho's girl and she said she tried but they got disturbed every time she tried to talk to her. I just hope she will have a chance to have a talk with her.

We are now in the living having a family meeting. All the Gumede elder males are here and some of elderly women including my mothers and aunt. They are seated down and gogo Xulu is also present but she has been too quiet for my liking and she keeps shaking her head like she's talking to herself. I hate that my uncle is here because he seems to be pouring the petrol on the fire instead of trying to calm the elders down because my mother is also her sister in case he has forgotten.

" Mzukulu where is the daughter of this family?." Gogo Xulu says to me.

" She left gogo with her brother but they on their way back." she shakes her head.

" Not all that is done in the dark remains hidden. Secrets, lies and envy will destroy. Listen to your heart before the unimaginable happens. The cloak doesn't hide everything because there is one who sees and knows. " she says looking at everyone in this room. What is gogo talking about?.

" Gogo?." I call her." Is everything okay? What you have just said gogo what does it mean?."

" It means that your wife is up to something. She's up to no good wherever she went to."

" Malume don't start with your nonsense please!."

" and wena? Who said you can be here cause the last time I checked you are a Zikalala not a Gumede?." my aunt says to uncle Fanele.

" I am here because I want my sister to have what is rightfully hers."

" I know what she did was very wrong and I am happy for mbuso that he is reunited with his birth mother and brother but this is Sebenzile's house. She worked very hard for this home to be the way it is today. I will not let you wena Fanele or you Owami play house in my sister's house and make her feel unwelcomed in her own home!. Never!." she slaps her on the floor.

" This house, this life that she was living was supposed to be Owami's but she stole it. All of this is rightfully Owami's. All of it!." Fanele says. Bonga and I look at each other and he's mad. He looks like he wants to wrap his hands around our uncle's neck."

" Hhey wena Fanele! If your sister wants a home of her own then my brother will buy her one but she is not going to live in this house!. Angithi all of you have turned your backs against Sebenzile then I will stand with her. All of that happened years ago. I don't know that little girl you are talking about and I certainly don't know you Owami. My brother told me that sebenzile doesn't have any problem taking you as his second wife but that doesn't mean that you will act as if you are the lady of this house no sisi!. Go start your own home and take qwabe with you because he definitely doesn't deserve the mother of his children."