Chapter 9

My stomach keeps growling and I feel so hungry. I forgot I hadn't eaten anything since last night and when I woke up today. I touch my stomach and it hits me again that i am pregnant. God what am I going to do because he's going to kill me. I roll over and land on something or rather someone. I hold my breath while I open my eyes and see Mbuso looking straight at me smiling and I'm shocked. why is he smiling, what is he so happy about because i'm not happy and i can still feel that klap on my face.

I have never seen this man smile and his smile takes my breath away. He has a dimple on his left cheeck and those pink full almost pink lips that drive me crazy whenever he kisses me. He has full very dark eyebrows and full lashes and I'm so jealous. His cappuccino smooth skin bold head and that beard that has few silver hairs. Mbuso has a great body he works out and he's very well toned not too toned like gym freaks but we'll enough and I love his tall sexy body that has that v-thing on their lower stomach going straight to that long thick dick. God!.

Him: " breathe out before you faint on me" his breath hits my face as he talks and I swear I get wet or I was wet before he even said anything. I breath out and look at him.

Him:" you must be hungry. I can hear your stomach growling " I panic and take my hand off but he pulls me very close to him and I feel his rigid member and I swallow.

Me: " Mbuso...."

Him: ' shhhh let's feed you first, get up. ' I do and he brings me a plate full of English breakfast with water and juice and I eat. He's looking at me differently and I feel very weird I just wish he would leave me alone.

Me" did madlamini make this?"

Him:" no i did" i look at him shocked

Him:" you dont believe me?"

Me: " no i dont. are you not hungry? "

Him: " No. I did eat something earlier " I don't believe him so I cut a piece of pancake with bacon and eggs and take it to his mouth

Me: " open. " I say and he smiles, a full blown smile God he's so beautiful.

Him: " you want to feed me?"

Me:" I know youre hungry so open your mouth" he stands up and goes to the bathroom and comes with a wet cloth then takes my hands and wipes them the he wipes his too.

Him:" use your hands to feed me" oh ok. i take the food and bring it to his mouth then he opens up and i put it in he takes it from my fingers then i feel his tongue on my fingers nibbling. he does the same and feeds me too and we're just silent eating the food and watching each other. It feels so amazing like its the most intimate thing we have ever done to each other. When he swallows, when he drinks the juice and his adams apple goes up and down I look at it and i just want to put my tongue in there and feel it moving up and down my mouth, yeah im crazy. He feeds me until I get full and can't eat anything more.

Me:" I'm full, I cant swallow anything else"

Him:" you sure?"

Me:" I am" . We both get silent and I know we can't ignore the elephant in the room. He takes the tray off the bed and puts it on the dressing table then goes to the bathroom and I the hear water running the he comes back.

Him:" come and get in the bath" i get up and take off my clothes and I look at my stomach again and I know its too early for it to show so he won't notice anything. I go to the bathroom and get in the bath and it smells nice. I sigh when I get in and close my eyes.

Him:" can I join you?" I keep quiet and look at him
Me:" you can if you want"

Him:" I am asking you if I can join you and if it's okay"