Continual of Chapter 42

MBUSO.

She is and will always be the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. She looks so beautiful like I’m seeing her for the very first wife. I can’t believe she is all mine. She gives sims her bouquet, I take her hands in mine and look at her. These stupid tears won’t stop falling and I don’t care cause they are tears of joy. I put my hand under her veil, wipe her tears off and she kisses my palm.

“ I knew he was going to touch her ” my mom says so loud we all laugh. She lifts her hand too and wipes my tears too and I do the same and kiss her soft palm. She flashes me her beautiful smile and I can’t help myself I grin and wink at her. I hear people cooing, that makes luh blush. I forget sometimes that she can be shy. 

“  We are all here today to celebrate the relationship of Lungile Ngcobo and Mbusowezwe Gumede, to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together you are a group of the most important people in their lives and they have brought you here to publically recognize that you have all played some special part in the love they share today.” The reverend says. I wonder where they got him unless he is luh's aunt reverend. but I think money also played a very important role.

“ Marriage gives permanence and structure to a couple’s love. Marriage is telling the person you love that you are not going anywhere. A good marriage must be built on the foundation of trust and commitment to each other. Lungi and mbuso do not go to bed and sleep angry with one another. Marriage is about standing together and facing the world, you forgive each other and forget, you do not hold grudges. Little things matter in marriage like saying ““ I love you, hold hands, how was your day and I miss you” those titles are very important and do not take them for granted or each other.” I promise to do that and more. I will show her the world and bring the world to her as long as I live.

“ The road that has brought Lungi and Mbuso here today has not been easy. It has been filled with challenges that they we’re not prepared for. But together they stood strong and faced every challenge together as one and used those experiences to strengthen their love and not weaken it.”

“ Lungi and Mbuso. The vows you are about to make are a way to share your love, trust and commitment to each other in your own words. Those vows are a way of openly declaring your promises to each other as well as your family and friends who are here to celebrate this beautiful union.” He says. I wish the reverend would skip everything and just go to the part of our vows. But I don’t want that because everything has to be perfect for her. Her second wedding is going to be better and more beautiful than this.

“ Before you declare your vows to one another, I want to hear you confirm that it is indeed your intention to be married today. Mbusowezwe Gumede do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Lungile Ngcobo in marriage? If so, answer “I do.”

“ I do.” I tell the reverend. She smiles… my heart.

“ Lungile Ngcobo do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Mbusowezwe Gumede in marriage? If so, answer “ I do. ”

“ I do ” she says smiling. They clap hands.

“ Mbuso and Lungi, having heard that it is your intention to be married to each other, I now ask you to declare your marriage vows. Please face each other and hold hands. Mbuso you will start. ” Finally whew. I take a deep breath because I feel so emotional.

“ The whole night I was awake thinking about my vows, thinking what am I going to say to you but then I realised that when it comes to you I don’t have to think. What I want to do with you or say to you comes naturally. Luh, you know me better than anyone else in this world, you know all my flaws and my imperfections but somehow you still manage to believe in me. You are my one and only true love. My best friend and soul mate. I still can’t believe that we are standing here today getting married and I’m the lucky man who gets to marry you. ” Fuck I’m such a mess. I give her my handkerchief cause she’s crying.