CHAPTER 93

LUNGI.

We finish setting up the table and the little details that were left. I have been avoiding my dad since he came including my father in-law. I am so mad at them because my father in-law hasn't had time for his wife ever since the queen of London came. I wonder if he even cares about her at this point. He will have a rude awakening once he knows that mah is sick amnd Owami is poisoning her. The black widow and London queen are already sitting together and gossiping about God knows what.

The kids all come out and they sit in their seats where sims and lesego helps them. They look so excited. Sis nonto and my other house keeper and the nannies come out with bowls containing food. I walk back to the house and I look at sis nonto and she's not happy at all. My dad clearly doesn't deserve this woman if he keeps doing this to her. Maybe it's time sis nonto just forgot about them too having a relationship.

" Luh?." sims calls my name.

" Hmmm?." I look at her.

" Where's mah and your husband?.'

" They went to get something together."

" Your brother too and sbu?." Lesego asks.

" No he received a call and had to quickly rush out."

" When have we started lying to each other luh?. Wen know something is wrong. That's why mbuso is not here or your brother. Is mah sick?." I heave a sigh.

" My husband took his mother to the doctor with sbu. I asked my brother to do something for me because I had to be sure of it." they nod.

we walk out and place the remaining food on the table. The man come and they take their seats. Sims directs everyone where to seat. The remaining seats are those of my husband and his mom. His two best friends and the other two visitors of Owami. The head of the table is reserved for my husband. I told them that and no onme will dispute.

The backyard door opens and they come out. Mah looks a little better but I feel this hard gripping fear inside of me it almost knocks me off my feet. He pulls a chair for mah who has her Tupperware bottle. She sits down then puts the bottle in front of her. my eyes land on Owami and she has this cold evil look in her eyes and when she sees me starring at her she gets surprised. My husband kisses me and sits down too. I stand up and they all get silent.

" I would like to thank everyone for coming and being here so we can all have lunch as a family. The last few months we have been through so much as a family but with God's grace we pulled through and made it. We...." My phone pings. I take it out and look at the message and it from my brother and it reads.

" It's a deadly poison that you put in food or water. It has no taste or colour that's why maybe mbuso's mom wasn't aware. It kills you slowly until you die and it takes only a few weeks to kill you." I close my eyes and sigh. My eyes land on mah, my husband, his brothers and their dad then Owami.

" I'm sorry for that but as I was saying..."

" Oh my God they are here!." Owami says standing up and runs to the house. Those who don't know look at her confused.

" She's expecting company that she didn't tell us was coming. In my house." I shake my head. I'm about to go look for her when the back door opens and in come two women who look like versions of Owami. They are skinny like her and wear flawless beautiful make up. They are beautiful.

" Alice?." Busani says and she runs to him and throws her arms around him kissing his whole face.

" Uhm everyone this is my niece, Lumka's mother. Asanda and that over there is my future daughter in-law. Asanda this is my son that was taken from me...." she says pretending to tear up. I roll my eyes. "...He is mbuso. Busani's twin. This is the father of my children  qwabe and that is my twin sister who....who ruined my life."