EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE.

8 MONTHS LATER.

We had one hell of a weekend last week. Zipho got married to his two wives on the same day ay the same time. My brother really loves his wives and they love him too. They respect him and treat him like their husband as they should. We have new Additions in the family well sis nonto is not exactly knew but she is now married to my father in law and they live together. Sims gave birth to a baby girl and she’s so adorable. Lesego also gave birth to a baby boy who looks like his daddy. Scelo is very happy and the only people now left is zipho and busani.

My brother has told dad and I brothers that he is bisexual and they were all cool. I am glad though that the little crush he had on scelo is gone. I am worried about him though cause I feel like he should have met someone by now although I think he did but he’s just hiding it from us. I hope busani understands that we love him regardless of what and we just want him to be happy. He bought a house and he’s living alone although he spends most of his time here at home.

The twins are in grade R and their first day at school was very hard cause they cried like hell and their mother did too. We had to leave fats after we took them to the class. Frank and luh's aunt are married not and they live in Joburg. I am so happy for them. Celeste lives in London’s with her lover and the last time we spoke she said she’s planning on proposing to her girlfriend and she will invite us when  they have set a date.

The last few days I have been waking up missing my mom like hell and it felt like she was in our bedroom cause of the smell of her perfume. Luh even said the same thing too. That is why I woke up very early and drive home. My dad comes and stands next to me. We look at my mother’s grave.

“ I miss her everyday. Everyday living without her gets harder and harder ”

“ I always feel her presence around us baba. She will always be with us no matter what ” he nods.

“ I took her clothes to the homeless shelter. I know there are people who could really use having clothes. ” wow ok never though dad will do that.

“ I’m happy you did baba. You have closed that chapter of your life. ”

“ it’s still hard mbuso and I hope you and your brothers forgive me for what I did to her. ”

“ We forgave you baba and that is all in the past. Are you ever going to have someone that will keep you company and maybe possibly fall in love with? ”

“ if luh died would you think or even love another woman like you loved her? ”

“ God for baba never. I’ll die an old man until I’m reunited with her again. ”

“ that’s how I feel about your mother. ”

“ You don’t want to be sad and lonely baba. Luh asked you toobe in with us. We really want you to and the twins love having you around. ”

“ I wouldn’t want to impose mbuso. I’ll stay with busani for a while then I’ll see. ”

“ Fair enough. Luh promised uMah that she’ll take care of you so please let us. ” dad nods. My phone e tings and it’s my wife.

“ Love? ”

“ Where are you mbuso? You wake up and leave me alone? ” she’s crying God I hope she gives birth soon cause they are driving me crazy.

“ I’m on way baby. I’ll be home soon I promise ” dad chuckles.

“ Where are you cause I’ve been looking for you all over the house? ”