CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31

MBUSO.

We sit down and have drinks, everyone is fucken shocked from the things we saw at that house. So this is what he wanted to do the woman I love, chain her, video tape her doing sick things to her... I want to fucken kill this animal and I want to kill him now.

I take my laptop and look for pet shops around P. E online and find one, then pay and click collect at what time cause I'll send Percy to go and collect it and I smile cause he's going to freak when he sees what he'll be collecting. I get on the hotel website and pay for three rooms that we're going to need.

Me:" sbu get your guys ready, tell them to come here now!, we're going in now before that mother fucker wakes up "

Sbu:" hell yes!, I'm on it brother " he does

Bonga:" let's get him cause we weren't going to sleep "

Percy:" I'm still in shock "

Me:" Percy did I not tell you to leave the house and wait for me outside? "

Percy:" Boss I couldn't leave you alone there, not after the things we saw, I stayed at the door and kept watch so I can see if there's anyone who will come and see us. You hired me to protect you and I was doing my job boss and you wouldn't have asked me to be here if you know knew that I don't have your back "

Me:" I know and it wasn't that, I said that cause I couldn't let us all get caught if they did saw us "

Him:" but they didn't, you know I'm as good as Frank boss, that why I'm here "

Me:" I know, are they here yet brother? "

Sbu:" they must be here right about now " someone knocks on the door and bonga opens it and they all get in and they looked shocked when they see all the surveillance cameras in the room and some look nervous good.

Me:" who's in charge here and how many are you guys? "

One guy:" I am and there's 10 of us " he says stepping forward "

Me:" wrong, I'm in charge here!, what do they call you? "

Him:" sorry boss, they call me jama "

Me:" sbu is he the one who sent the location? "

Sbu:" that's him "

Me:" ok listen to me very carefully, sbu and bonga will devide you guys and I'll just take the two of you here with Percy and the rest of you will be devided between my brothers "

Sbu:" ok guys we're going to that place again and we are going to get all of those girls locked up in there and take them and bring them to this hotel here and to these rooms " he gives jama and another guys keys

Bonga:" you will not man handle any of the women and children in there, you shoot to kill any of the guards "

Me:" but the man involved in the making of videos and who are raping the women in there I want them alive, you will shoot them with these tranquilizers and get them in one room " I take a bag filled with tranquilizer darts and give it to them.

Bonga:" you want me to call the Albanians? "

Me:" call them now and find out if they have someone who can take and hold theses guys somewhere cause I want that house burnt down to the ground " he takes his phone and call them

Percy:" why can't we kill all of them in there?, burn all of them? "

Me:" we can't cause the neighbors will smell human flesh and call the cops plus having many dead bodies will lead to many questions and investigations. We are going to do this thing as quietly as possible "