CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37

SIMPHIWE.

Luh, takes me to her guest bedroom and I must say she has outdone herself cause this house looks absolutely amazing. It’s my first being here and I already love it. Having her in my life has always been a blessing, cause she and our brother thami, we were very close and the whole family knew that it was always us against everyone. To me she’s my sister, blood or not cause she has always been there for me even when I hid my pregnancies from my parents.

I’m a proud mommy of two amazing boys and I love them to death, my first born Melusi is ten years and my last born Katlego is 8 years young and even though they have different dads you would never say cause my kids love and are protective of each other. I work as a receptionist at a doctor surgery, the little I earn I use it to take care of my kids cause their dads sometimes can be dead beat and even though they don’t support them I always make sure that whenever they come, they are able to see their kids cause I don’t want to be the kind of mother that uses their kid against their father just because I don’t get along with their dad.

I’m Simphiwe Mazibuko and I’m thirty years old, I live in town renting a town house nd I’m single well I think I am. After thami’s death me and bonga fucked and it was good, nope I’m lying it was fucken amazing. Of all the men I’ve been with bonga is the first man to actually make love to me and fuck my brains off and he can handle my over the top self. I really like him but I know that he’s a fuck boy and I don’t think he’s the kind of man that can commit to a woman.

I know I told him that we just fucked but matter of fact is I want more with him but I’m scared that he will break my heart. I haven’t been in a serious relationship since I had katlego cause when I think about loving someone else again and giving them my heart they could stomp on it. Dating as a woman who has different baby daddies society tends to judge you and think that maybe you are promiscuous and loose girl. I was young and I made mistakes but I learned and grew from them and now I’m a grown woman who now knows better.

I would never change my life or trade it for anything because my kids are my biggest blessings. I’m the woman I am today because of my kids and what they have taught me as a young mother. I would do anything and give them the life they deserve and make sure they never grow up the way I did. I will give them the kind of life I want them to live.

When I phoned Bonga that day and a girl answered his phone it hurt me very much cause to me it seemed as if what I shared with was just another fuck and I know we agreed that it wasn’t going to happen again but then he showed up at my place, we fucked then we agreed that it was going to be the last time and never again.

Luh:“ sis what is going on? ” I wipe my tears off

Me:“ it was just suppose to be a hook up but then… ”

Luh:“ ncooh, I’m so happy right now ”

Pres:“ she’s crying and you’re happy? ”

Luh:“ yes cause we are sisters and we are going to be sister in-laws ”

Me:“ luh I doubt it is going to get that far ”

Luh:“ I think so cause I saw how he looked at you when he saw you ”

Mah:“ these gumede men can be stupid but when they love they love hard. Look at how mbuso is obsessed with luh and how much he loves her, I think siyabonga loves you ”

Me:“ I don’t know ” I say sighing.

Luh:“ I think he does too cause why would he get upset that you left the kids behind? ”

Me:“ you know he calls the boys and talks to them almost everyday and they love him ”

Luh:“ncooh that’s so beautiful ”