CHAPTER 95

MBUSO.

When I walk in the kitchen my uncle is on his feet making noise. Shouting and demanding that I let her sister go. His sons are tryin g to calm down but he won't have none of that. I have never ever shouted like this in my house ever. I am behind him and he doesn't realise that I am watching him.

" Where is that son of a bitch!."

" Who's a son of a bitch uncle?." He turns. " Why are you shouting in my house?."

" What the fuck did you do to my sister you piece of tr...."

I punch him on the nose and I hear it breaking. Blood spills out and he screams. I grab him by his shirt and drag him out of my house. I throw him out and close the door.

" Who wants to follow him?." They keep quiet.

" What's going on brother?. Where is my sister and aunty?."

" Are you here to listen to why I told you to come here or are you to make noise in my house like your father? If that is the reason I suggest you live now because I will not have anyone. Let alone another man come into my home where my kids are and start screaming. Which is it?." I ask them

" We are not here to fight. We just want to know why we are here."

" Good. You will soon find out. Are you hungry?." They nod.

" Gugu?."

" Yes sir."

" Make them food. Guys go to the living room. She will bring it there." gugu nods. " Aren't you all going to check if your dad is okay?."

" He is a hot head and he deserved it." The guys go to the living room.

" Fanele is too much. I don't get how his head works." scelo says.

" By the time I'm done with him. He'll be sorry."

The door opens and Fanele walks in looking like shit.

" Look at what you did to me. Who's child are you?."

" You come in my house. You stand up and begin to shout like a mad man. What the fuck is wrong with you?!." He keeps quiet. " Don't you know you  fucken respect another man's house?!. Have I ever been in your house and disrespected it?."

" No."

" So what gave you the fucken right to come in my home and do as you please?!. You firstly began by disrespecting my wife. You called her all sorts of names and I kept quiet but you still continued and again I keot quiet. Now you come in my home and you do this?. In my house?. Ucabanga ukuthi kuhlala bani lana wena?. I zingulube? ( Who do you think stays here?. Pigs?.) Yabona wena ungijwayela amasimba!." I say pointing at his face. " Take this damn hat off my house." I slap it off his head and it falls.

" You will go to the living room, sit your ass down and eat. You will keep that big mouth of yours shut." He looks at me then leaves.

My phone rings. I look at it and it's frank.

" Bro?."

" We are on our way. Where do you want me to take them?."

I haven't told luh about this and I can't bring them here now.

" Sbu? Is anyone in your house?."

" No bro." I need you to go to your house. Frank is on his way there. I will send you a message and tell you to come here."

" Something wrong?."

" It's what we talked about earlier." He nods and leaves.

I hear luh greeting them then she comes in. She's not happy at all. She sits.