Chapter 4

After five minutes of walking we finally reached his place. It's just a small house beside a narrow road and his car that looks more expensive than his house was parked outside.

Well, I'm not judging but he looks like he's really from a rich family so it's really kinda surprising knowing he's living in just a small house but again with damn ass expensive car. This guy is really a mysterious one, it's intriguing to know more about him.

My eyes widened after realizing about what I just thought of. Hey, did I really thought of that? What am I thinking? Wanting to know more about him?  "Love, seriously?" I chuckled.

"Wow, it's more spacious here inside than it looks like from outside." I said with amazement in my tone.

"Probably because I don't have that much furniture here." I was surprised because he's finally talking to me. And it looks like he's not mad anymore?

Now, I feel bad about offending and making him mad earlier. I didn't even got the chance to apologize. I know he's annoying but I guess I'm already crossing the line? I should apologize to him later.

"Uhm, can I look around?" I asked as he was at the kitchen preparing some drinks and snacks, I guess?

"Feel at home." He replied without being distracted on whatever he's doing.

So yeah, I'm now walking around checking every side and parts of this house.

Anyway, he's right, he don't have that much furniture and things here. Just a couch and a small table in front of a 21' flat screen tv in his living room. Just next to it is the kitchen where you can find a small refrigerator, electric stove, microwave oven, sink, and above and below it was cabinets. And about his room there's still second floor so most probably his room and bathroom is located there.

It's still bright here though the indigo colored curtains were all closed maybe because of the bright beige color of the walls where some paintings were nailed on it.

"It looks like you're fond of abstract paintings, huh?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Not really, those were my friend's artworks that he gave me as a house warming present when I started living here." So, he's living here all by himself?

"I see, so you mean you live here alone?" I asked

"Nope, I have steak with me, my dog. But he's not here today." He took his phone out of his pocket and thrown it to me. Luckily, I have fast reflexes and managed to catch it. My eyes widened when I saw how big his dog is.

"S-Saint Bernard?" I muttered.

"Yup, he's about to turn two next month." So this huge dog is almost two years old only?!

"I see" I sighed in relief that Steak was not here today. I'm not really fond of dogs, as in really! I feel that dogs hates me, always barking at me and showing their scary fangs?! Scary!

"You gave him that name?" steak is kinda weird name for a dog, isn't it? Or it's just me who think that way?

"Nope, my little sister named him." He replied, so he has little sister, huh?

"Really? How old is your sis now? What's her name?" I curiously asked as he walked from the kitchen carrying a tray of spaghetti and juice to the living room.

"Twelve, and her name is Michaela, Aika for short." He said then he sat down in the couch with his legs crossed.

"What a beautiful name and it sounds normal unlike mine." I replied while rolling my eyes in annoyance in my name.