Chapter 18

Mark //

A familiar car suddenly stopped in front of us making me stopped with my prank. Then a well dressed man went out from the said car, it's Uncle Lucas and his holding a towel. He went towards Love and wrapped her with it, he's just looking at both us without saying any words making me anxious. He might think that I was taking advantage on Love or something?

"H-Hello Uncle Lucas," I greeted him as I wore an awkward smile, "W-What are you doing here?" I asked with shuttered voice as I looked at Uncle then to Love.

"I called Uncle earlier to bring some of my clothes," Love started off, "Since I want to take shower as soon as possible I just called home to asked them to packed my things for me and Uncle to bring it here." She explained and I nodded as response.

"It really looks like you're so eager to take a shower, I see?" Uncle piped up while looking at the both of us, "You even showered here outside just wearing that piece of clothes of this young man, Mark right?" He said as he wore a sarcastic smile. I really find Uncle Lucas a scary one, isn't he?

"Come on Uncle, it's not what you think." Love defended and sighed, "We're washing and cleaning Mark's car because I did puked at it last night, then I started a childish play and splashed him with water so, he took his revenge and now we're both soaked." she narrated everything then wore a grin.

"You're drunk last night?!" Uncle asked as he raised an eyebrow then shifted his glare at me, I think the situation became worse?

"N-Nothing happened between us," I defended as I shook my hands to make my statement stronger, "I let her sleep in my room while I slept on the living room so, nothing really happens." I explained but it looks like he's not buying my words? I then gazed at Love who's just watching us asking for a help.

"Uncle Lucas, he's telling the truth," She piped up as she patted Uncle's shoulder, "Do you think I can still walk or even stand if something really happens?" She said casually, how can she talks about that to an adult casually?!

Uncle Lucas stared at her for a couple of seconds then let out a deep sigh and shook his head. Does that mean it's already ok?

"Ok ok, I believe you," He started off, "But are you sure you want to live here? I mean, do you need to really stay in the same roof with a guy?" Uncle asked while wearing a worried face.

"Yup! I really need to stay with Mark because we have a business to do," She said as she nodded her head, "So, please Uncle drop that worried face already, Mark is a very trusted friend of mine just look at him he's harmless and I assure you that." She confidently stated that made me happy.

So, after some negotiation and little bit aegyo from Love, Uncle Lucas finally agreed to her. And when Uncle already left Love and I continued cleaning and washing my car then after she went for shower inside my room while I just took my shirt off as I wait for my turn since I only have one bathroom here.

But it's already an hour since she went in and until now she's not yet coming out so, I went upstairs already to check on her

But it's already an hour since she went in and until now she's not yet coming out so, I went upstairs already to check on her. I knocked on the door first, I don't want to just barged in even it's actually my room because what if she's in the middle of changing or something?

I knocked and called but there's no answer so, I assumed that she's still inside the bathroom. I entered my room and saw it empty while the shower was still running. How long is she planning to shower, huh?

"Love Rivera, are you planning to shower all day, huh?" I snorted as I leaned my shoulder against the bathroom's door, "I'm already shivering here to death so, faster will you?" I really can't believe I just let her stay here, the shower was finally off, thank god.

The door suddenly opened making me almost fell on the floor since I was still leaning on it that time. I was about to complained when I saw her with just towel wrapped on her that made my mouth left opened.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow then walked to where her luggage was placed, "I immediately went inside the shower room without bringing clothes because I was already shivering," she explained as she opened her luggage and searched for something to wear, "Besides, you already saw me with just my undies last night, didn't you?" She chuckled and again talking casually as if she doesn't really mind anything about it. Which she really doesn't.

Careless

But she's really hot, with her wet look, water dripping from her hair to her body and also knowing that behind that towel there's no more garment to hide her milky flawless skin tell me, how can't I react on that, huh?

"You know Mark, if you won't stop staring like that I might suddenly melt here." She chuckled then stared back at me, "Is my wet look making you arouse? Are you now regretting that you didn't grab the chance to take advantage on me while you still can?" She smirked making me gulped, she's just trying to make fun of me, isn't she? If that so, I can't just let her win like that? I'll show her that playing with a player isn't a good idea.

"I'm sorry, I can't really help myself," I started off as I slowly walked towards her shirtless, "The truth is you really look hot on your wet look and yes, it's really making me arouse especially that you're just wearing a towel," I smirked then put my hands on her both side cornering her in my bed, "I'm not regretting that I didn't do anything last night because it will be boring having sex with a wasted girl. That's not my style, you know?" I started caressing the side of her face down to her shoulder, "Taunting and seducing me like this is really a bad idea, my lovely friend because now I don't think I can still hold myself anymore."