Chapter 9

Mark and his friend Bambam that's more flirty than he is suddenly intruded our university and I'm really not happy about it.

---

"See? Told you!" He said proudly and I just again rolled my eyes as response. "If you really don't want seeing me here at your university with you then come with me now." he said then grabbed my wrist.

"Yah?! What do you think your doing? I can sue you with kidnapping, you know?" I warned him as I was trying to free myself from his hold, "Get your hands of me, you pervert!" I hissed then slapped his hand but that didn't worked at all.

He caressed my cheek then got closer to my face "You won't do that to me," he started off "You won't sue your beloved teacher, will you?" He smirked that's so annoying.

Because of his statement my eyes narrowed as I gave him a death glares.

"So lets go?" He asked.

I was about to surrender and just go with this guy when suddenly a familiar voice called my name.

"Love!"

I turned around and saw JB, our class president and college governor.

"Gov? What is it?" I asked and gave him questioning look, "Do you need something?" I added.

"Uhm..." He piped up "I-I just want to remind you that tomorrow we will have our first meeting for the upcoming college fest." he reminded and as always he can't look straightly to my face. He's always acting shy in front of me and I don't know why because he acts normal to others even to Cath and Hannah.

Actually, among all our guy classmates I can say that I'm most comfortable with him, I can talk to him freely unlike to others. He's a very nice and caring person and also famous not only to our college but also in the whole University because beside from he's smart, a very good leader to us, you can't also deny that he's so handsome.

"Oh yeah! I'm the vice governor, anyway?" I realized then chuckled, "Thanks for reminding me, Gov" I tapped his shoulder and smiled at him

"So that's it? Do you still have something you want to tell her?" Mark suddenly butted in our conversation and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. JB paused just staring at Mark who's wearing his infamous annoying smile but after some seconds he heaved a sigh then nodded as response. "Lets go then Love." Mark said then dragged me.

"Hey! Don't drag her like that!" JB shouted that made me startled.

This is the first time I heard him shout like that. He's always calm and proper. Gov's warm and calm expression that he always wear changed and those two started glaring at each other.

"Why do you care?" Mark asked with deep tone of voice as he walked towards JB, "And who are you to order me, huh?" He followed up and a staring contest started.

Ok, can someone tell me what's happening here? "Mark, don't make fuss here, just reminding you this ain't your school so, back off." I warned him trying to cut off the tension that started between them "It's ok gov, no need to worry about me, this jerk is my friend anyways." I beamed him a smile as an assurance.

"But?" He retorted and about to say something more but was cut off by Mark.

"You heard her, just stop being busy buddy dude." Mark smirked that made JB clenched his fist.

"Mark?!" I shouted as I hit him on the arm, "I just said that don't make fuss here!" I repeated and shot him a glare. "Lets just go now." I pushed him towards his car to prevent him on doing stupid things. "Gov, I'm sorry about him, anyways, we're going now" I said "See yah tomorrow, take care" I added

"Ok, you too please take care." he answered then beamed me his usual warm and calm smile but you can still see a worry on his face.

"Yah! What's with you picking a fight with our college governor, huh?!" I lectured Mark who just have opened the door for me "Seriously Mark, what's wrong with you?" I sighed.

He didn't say anything and just banged the door closed. Ugh! What's really wrong with him?!