Chapter 5

"So in the end we haven't started anything about this so called love lesson," I sighed while walking back to the convenient store where uncle Lucas was waiting "So teacher, what's your plan?" I stared at him with my brow arched.

"Come on my lovely student It's ok, we still have lots of time," he replied while walking beside me with his hands inside his tattered jeans' pockets "And also spare time to play around just like earlier." he looked at me wearing his cocky perverted smile "So, no need to give yourself a rush, ok?" he suddenly wrapped his arm into my shoulder.

I immediately bit his hand like what I always do to Cath and Hannah when they're being clingy. "Can you please refrain yourself from being clingy? Personal space, please?" I gave him sarcastic smile.

I don't really like people touching my shoulder like that either I'll ended up elbowing them or biting them just like what I did to this annoying SPO (sexually pre-occupied) dude.

"Ouch! What are you? A dog?" He complained, "I guess you and steak will surely become good friends." He added while checking out his hand that was bitten by yours truly "Both of you loves biting things or my hands."

I surely doubt that! Me and a dog? As in Never "Why so exaggerated? It's just the first time I bit you, isn't it?" I pointed out rolling my eyes fir the nth time "So comparing me to your dog who "loves" to bite you is just unacceptable." I air quoting the word loves.

He chuckled "You know, you really have anger issue you know?" He stopped from walking then eagerly messed up my hair "You're worth teasing though, so cute!" He then grabbed my hand and continued walking.

Such a flirt !"Yah! What's with this holding hands thingy?" I pointed out "Want me to bite you again?" I threatened him while I hardly squeezing his hand. But there's no effect on him, am I really that weak? "Let go of it, stupid!" I commanded but it seems like he's not listening and just smiling and enjoying himself on his own private joke.

"You know that I'm way stronger than you so give up on squeezing my hand." he smirked, "And also do you think by calling me stupid I'll let go of your hand?" He added "Why not you try asking me sweetly I might let go if it, you know?" he winked and gave me his annoying toothy smile.

I really dunno what stupidness came to my mind that night that I accepted this annoying flirt's help. Is it still possible if I back out now? Anyways, we actually haven't started anything yet, right?