Chapter 10

Bambam //

"Hey, are the two of you really don't have any plans on talking?" Hannah asked referring to Love and Mark who still not talking from the time we left their university.

They sat beside each other but they're acting like each of them doesn't exist and kept on acting like stubborn kiddos.

"You guys already having Lovers' Quarrel though you haven't started dating yet?" Cath pointed out and let out a chuckle, "How more if you're really going out already?" She sighed and the two of us agreed by nodding.

"Hey Love you know he's just sulking because you took that guy's side instead of his" I piped up and because of that statement Mark shot me a death glare.

"I'm not sulking!" Mark denied "Why would I?" He added then shrugged his shoulder.

"He's denial king, just give him a kiss and he'll be fine already" I whispered to Love.

"Hell no!" She shouted, "There's no way I'll do that, Bambam" she huffed as he furrowed his brows.

"Do what?" Mark asked

"None of your business" She replied coldly, "So nosy, are you really sure you're not gay?" She insulted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Are you trying to start with that thing again?" He hissed "Want me to do what I did last night but this time there's no more stopping, huh?" he threatened as he narrowed his eyes on her.

"Oh? Did last night?" I mimicked "What did you mean by that huh Mark?" I grin as my mind started thinking naughty things.

He glared at me for a seconds but just decided to ignored me.

Love gave him death glare "Are you threatening me?" She piped up "Pervert Player" she insulted him again

"Nope" Mark glared back and got closer to Love's face "I'm just giving you some warning. So, if I were you I'll just shut my mouth, Love Rivera" he muttered

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but you're not me so I'm not going to shut my mouth" she argued "You can't command me, Mark Tuan" she smirked

"I've warned you already" He reminded "So don't blame me for this" he added then suddenly forced a kiss on her.

We're all surprised by his action so as Love that immediately shove Mark away then wiped her lips after

"How dare you, you pervert player!" she hissed

"What? You can't blame me, didn't I warned you earlier?" He shrugged "Besides, it's just a kiss? You don't care about that, right? And also didn't you told me that you're not being affected by me?" He smirked "So why your face all red right now? Are you losing on our deal, huh Love Rivera?" He added and the curve beside his lips still not fading.

"Are you stupid?!" She raised her eyebrow "I'm not affected by that damn kiss and also my face isn't red because I was moved by you! I'm being like this because of anger!" she pointed out "So I'm not yet I mean I'm still far far away from losing on our bet!"

"Really?" Mark knitted his eyebrows "You're just being denial queen!" He accused

"No, I'm not" she stated

"Yes, you are" he argued

"Hell no!" She argued back

"Hell yes!" He fought

"No!" She fought back

A nonsense debate started and the three of us just sighed on what kind of childish scene we're seeing right now.

"How mature?" Cath thrown sarcasm then shook her head

"Yeah, but aren't they cute?" I chuckled "Besides, this is my first time seeing Mark arguing with a girl, he usually cuddle them you know?" I pointed out with amused tone.

"Of course, he's a pervert playboy what do we expect?" Cath said while throwing her hands on air dramatically "But same with Love, this is the first time we see her talking..."

"Well, if you can consider that as talking?" Hannah cut her off

"I guess we can?" Cath said and we chuckled "But seriously she don't really "talk" and show off different emotions to boys or other people she's not close with" she explained while air quoting the word talk "So watching them right now amuse me" she narrated then cheerfully smiled.

Cath really have a beautiful smile, that's why when I first saw her smile earlier she easily captured my interest. I wonder if she's dating someone already? Well if she does, that's not a problem at all. I can just steal her from whoever that guys is, right?

"Bambam what's with that smirked?" Hannah suddenly asked that made Cath turned to me.

"Nothing!" I said while waving my hands to support my statement.

"Ok?" Hannah nodded "Anyways, should we stop them already before they kill each other?" She suggested then our attention was focused on them again and still their stupid debate hasn't stopped yet.

"Stupid!" Mark cried

"Moron!" Love cried back

Actually these two can be a very cute couple, if only they met in different time and situation. But who knows Mark's plan might backfire or something? For now lets just wait and see however this plan will end of.