Chapter 30

Bambam //

It's been an hour since we left Cath and Love alone in the room and until now they're not yet finish talking. I wonder what are they talking about? Is it about Love or about Cath? Last night when I called her she seems so not herself. She's acting just normal but what if he's just good in hiding her real feelings and only Love can see through her? I feel worried and uneasy about it, what if Cath's facing a big problem right now?

"It's been an hour and they're still not done?" Jr piped up as he rested his back at the backrest of the couch. "Girls." He snorted.

"Just let them for awhile, they might be talking about something important that's why?" Mark guessed as he was on the kitchen preparing dinner for us and Aika was helping him.

"Whatever." Jr snorted and randomly changed the channel of the television, "I'm bored~" he complained then heaved a deep sigh.

"You're always bored when you're not flirting with girls, Jr." Aika piped up and let out a cute chuckle, "You're really hopeless." She added.

"Hey Aika, why so rude to me? I'm still older than you, you know?!" He protested as he glared at Aika, "Mark, teach your sister some manners!" He whined then suddenly lied down on my lap.

"He usually have manners Jr, she's just like that to you and I can't really blame her." Mark revealed then laughed evilly, "Aika, kindly pass me a bowl." He asked and Aika obediently followed him and passed a bowl to him.

"I hate the both of you." Jr whined acting like a five year old kid, "Bambam, let's go now and look for girls." He pulled the hem of my shirt using gross voice.

"Hey Jr, don't tag Bambam to your craziness!" Aika suddenly blurted out, "Bambam don't listen to him and just stay here, ok?" She clung on my arm then stuck her tongue on Jr who stuck his tongue back. Seriously, how old is this guy, huh? He's acting like he's on the same, actually he's acting like he's younger than Aika.

"By the way Aika, so from now on you're staying here with your brother?" I changed the topic to stopped these two already.

"Oh about that, Mark and I talked and he agreed that I can stay here until Saturday since Love is also here." She happily narrated, it seems like she likes Love.

"You like Love, don't you?" I asked her and she eagerly nodded her head as response.

"Love is not just beautiful outside but also inside," she started off and you can see sparkles on her eyes, "For me she's the best girl Mark ever dated!" She shouted cheerfully that made Mark choked, and Jr and I exchanged stares, "Why?" She innocently asked.

"Actually Aika, Love and Mark are..."

"They're not dating." I was cut off by Cath who suddenly appeared at my back and we didn't even realized that she came down already, "You didn't told her that you and Love are just friends, hm Mark?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I think we just have little misunderstanding." Mark reasoned out and Cath just nodded her head in response, "Anyways, how is she? Is she already hungry?" He asked to again change the topic.

"She's just fine, and she's always hungry especially when she's bored and not doing anything." She explained and heaved a deep sigh, "Anyways, I already have to go I still have lots of things to do."

"Eh you're already going?" I asked as I got up from couch making Jr fell flat on the floor.

"Aw! Bambam!" He growled and I just gave him a peace sigh and toothy smile.

"Are you ok, Jr?" Cath asked and helped Jr stand, "Did you hit your head?" She asked and scanned Jr's head that somewhat annoyed me. When did she start caring about him?

"I guess, I'm just fine. Thanks for the concern." Jr stated then Cath beamed him a smiled as response. This is annoying, why is she acting like that? Why is she acting nice to Jr?!

"Jealous?" Mark whispered that startled me. When did he come near me?!

"I-I'm not," I denied, "Why would I?" I snorted and looked on the other side.

"Probably because, you're really falling for her?" He retorted and I shot him a glare, "You know bro, just reminder ok she's already dating someone so, just look for someone else." He patted my shoulder then went back to the kitchen already.

How many times should I tell them that I don't care if she's already dating other guy, huh?! As long as they're not yet married, I can still steal and win her.

---

After Cath told us that she needs to leave already I volunteered to drive her home. I had hard time with Aika because she don't want me to go but good thing Mark was there and helped me out.

"Sorry for troubling you to drive me home." She apologized and forced a smile, "You actually don't have to do this, you know?" She added then let out a deep sigh.

Now I'm certain that she really have problem that she's facing right now, "You don't have to apologize because I like what I'm doing," I confessed then beamed her a smile but unlike earlier she don't react that much on my smiles, "Uhm Cath, do you have problem? You know you can also talk to me if there's something troubling you. I'm also your...friend, right?" I don't like calling myself as just her friend because that's not what I want to be.

Silence engulfed us for a minute before she heaved another deep sigh and talked, "After talking to Love I guess I can't hide that I really have problem anymore, this is all that mad woman's fault." She said then wore a frail smile, "Bambam, can we buy some drinks first and go to a quiet place?" She requested and I guess she really need that.

"Sure."