Chapter 33

"H-How long have you been standing there?" I stuttered ignoring his sarcasms, "Where's Aika?" I tried to change the topic as I forced an awkward smile.

He walked towards me still wearing the same creepy smile then sat on the edge of the bed. The fuck Mark Tuan! Why you doing this to me?! Why you scaring me like this?! But wait? Why I am being scared of him? Why am I acting like I'm his girlfriend that cheating on him with JB?!

"She's still at her school, she still have her club activities until eight so, we're all alone up to that time." Mark explained still not dropping his shitty creepy smile, "So, how's your talk with that perfect guy? Care to tell me what did you talked about?" Seriously?!

"Mark Tuan, why you doing this to me?!" I started off and he then gave me questioning look, "Dam you! You're creeping me out!" I cried as I took a pillow and thrown it to him but he caught it before it landed on his face.

"What did I do?" He still trying his best acting innocent just like how he was trying his best not to laugh.

"Go to hell." I cursed as I glared at him.

"You're really cute Love Rivera." He chuckled then got up from the bed, "So, what did you do while you're alone here except from talking to that JB guy?" He asked as he went towards his wardrobe and like he was searching for something.

"Why can't you address him normally, huh? JB is a very nice guy why not try to get to know him better? Who knows you guys will turn out to be good friends?" I suggested as I took my laptop again to continued with what I was doing before Mark arrived and JB's call.

"I doubt it, we're the complete opposite of each other so, that's impossible." He retorted while he's unbuttoning his uniform then changed into a shirt. Him changing in front of me isn't a big deal anymore but not me changing in front of him. I never did the same prank to him anymore because I don't want him to get so piss on me like that again, he might ended up fainting and having fever again.

I can't believe that my hotness has that kind of effect? Oh no, I'm starting to adapt Jr's conceitedness.

"You know what they say, opposites attract." I stated and gave him a cocky smile.

"Yeah, whatever." He snorted then lied down beside me, "What are you watching?" He asked as he took a peaked on my laptop.

"Wanna watch? But I'm already at the last two episodes?" I offered and moved closer to him to let him have a good view on what I was watching, "It's a Korean drama, let's get married." When I told him the title he looked at me and stiffened like he saw a ghost or something, "Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"N-Nothing." He answered as he shook his head, "A-Anyways, what's the story all about? Is it about fixed marriage or something?" He asked as he shifted his position on the bed trying to find more comfortable one.

"You know, I thought the same thing as you earlier when I saw this on the television." I stated as I let out a chuckle, "But this one isn't the same cliche story, it's about getting married also but well, how can I explain it? You know, just watch it I'm too lazy to tell you the story." I narrated and he just heaved a deep sigh as response.

"Seriously?" He snorted as he shook his head in disbelief. What?! I'm already at the last two episode and I want to finish it already, don't wanna waste time anymore I wanna know what will be the ending. "I'll just take a nap then, wake me up at seven." He instructed then snuggled himself on the bed.

"Copy that sir!" I saluted then went back on watching while he on the other hand immediately dozed off within a couple of minutes.

JB //