Chapter 38

Just like what Mark told me, I texted him thirty minutes before our class ends. But our teacher got a call and ended our class earlier than it should be. Should I text Mark about it?

"Hey Love," Cath approached me "do you have some plans today? Can we uhm...talk?" She asked and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Is Hannah coming with us?" I asked and just right in time Hannah came to us.

"I heard my name!" She said with cheeky smile. "What is it?" She asked as she looked at me then to Cath.

"We will go to purple tree, wanna join us?" Cath asked her and Hannah's smile slowly faded.

"I want to but...I can't." She trailed off, "I promised oka-san that I'll accompany her after class to the spa and do shopping." She explained and instead being sad Cathlyn and I exchanged knowing stares then crossed our arms over our chest in unison.

"So..." I started off, "Oka-San eh? Is that wedding bells we're hearing hm?" Hannah immediately blushed and shook her head and hands in front of us.

"No! That's not it!" She retorted, "Yuu-kun's mom just insisted that I should call her that. But wedding bells are still no no!" She explained defensively that made the two of us chuckled.

"Yeah, but soon most probably." Cath assumed and I nodded in agreement. "Then you should go now, don't make your Oka-san wait for you." I said as I emphasized Oka-san making her blushed cutely.

"I'll just make up to you guys, I have to go see yah!" She waved her hands then exited the room after we waved back.

"So, it's just the two of us again eh?" I said as I smiled at her cheekily. "Let's get going then, shall we?" I asked and she just nodded and wore a nervous smile.

I think I need to inform Mark that I might take long seeing how nervous and uneasy Cathlyn is.

Mark //

My last class for the day just ended and I was ready to go. I walked towards the parking lot and there I found Bambam leaning against my car.

"Hey what's up?" I said that made him snapped out of his trance. "Dude! Don't do that again!" He whined as he held on his chest that made me chuckled.

"Sorry but what are you doing leaning against other's car huh?" I thrown my bag at the back seat then looked back at him after carefully slamming the door close.

"Well..." He started off and I cocked my eyebrow in curiosity. "Do you have time? I wanted to consult you about something but not here." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear as he looked around. Students started to come out from their classes and people in the parking lot was increasing already making him more uneasy.

Why is he even acting like that? What did he do this time?

"Love might be waiting for me already though?" I stated as I checked my wrist watch for the time. He heaved a deep sigh making me looked back at him. "I see, you go now. Don't make her wait." He said with a sad smile. Is he trying to make me feel all guilty or something? Because it's kinda working.

"You know I-..." I was cut off when I felt my phone vibrated. I immediately fished it out of my pocket and saw it was Love.

Love Rivera

Hey, I think you can head home first and don't pick me up anymore. Something came up and that's Cathlyn asking me to accompany her at our usual place. And I think this will take long so just see you at home? Take care! Drive safely Mark Tuan!

A smile crept up to my lips after reading her text. She's so cute and she even called my place home. I don't know but that makes me feel so happy.

"I bet...actually no It's definitely from Love, right?" Bambam piped up. "How can you be so sure?" I raised an eyebrow.