Chapter 28

When I saw a car fast approaching towards Aika's direction I ran towards her without even thinking. I hugged her then pulled her to the side but I suddenly loss my momentum and stumbled and rolled down on the cemented ground.

"Love! Aika!" I heard Mark shouted and when I opened my eyes he's running towards us and you can see worried and anxiety plastered on his face.

I was still on the same spot hugging Aika, "Aika, are you ok?" I asked her as I gently released her in my tight hug. She looked up at me with tears forming into her eyes and she really looked scared and shocked due to what happened, "It's ok Aika, you're ok now." I beamed her a smile to somewhat ease her feelings then brushed her hair.

"Love, Aika, are you ok?" Mark kneeled in front of us panicking, "Oh my god Love, you're bleeding?!" he exclaimed and that's the only time I realized that I got lots of abrasions on my arms and legs. And when I tried to stand I felt stinging pain on my head and on my right arm.

"Ugh" I groaned in pain that made the Tuan siblings panicked, "I think I badly hurt my right arm and my head hurts." I informed them, Mark immediately took Aika from me and gently lifted me up giving more attention to my right arm.

"Aika, bring steak with you and go back to my house. I'll bring Love to the hospital. Locked the door and wait for my call, got it?" He instructed her and Aika obediently nodded her head and took steak with her, "Aika wait!" Mark stopped her, "Take care, steak you take care of Aika, understood?" Steak barked as if he really understand what his owner said that amused me.

---

Mark brought me to the nearest hospital by cab because he didn't bother to go home and get his car anymore. We've stayed there for an hour, for the cleaning and caring of my wounds and X-ray to check if I have fracture that thankfully none. About my right arm, it was just a sprain and nothing serious happened according to the ortho who checked me. But he suggested that I should wear an arm sling to refrain myself from moving and overusing it for a week.

When the doctor and nurse finally left Mark suddenly pulled me into a hug, "Aw! My arm Mark!" I complained and he immediately released me, "What's with you?" I asked as I arched a brow on him.

"I'm sorry, I-I was just really worried and scared." mark confessed and you can really see that on his face, "But thank god, nothing serious happened to you." He heaved a deep sigh then sat on the side of the bed where I was resting at.

He really looked scared and worried awhile ago actually even until this moment. The pervert player was worried at me? Isn't that surprising and sweet? I leaned forward and poked his arm that made him turned to me. "Thank you." I muttered with a smile.

"Why are you thanking me?" He questioned, "I should be the one who's thanking you because you save my sister's life even you don't have to." He stated and shook my head in disapproval.

"That's not true, she's the cute younger sister of one of my trusted and dearest friend so, I really have to be on a superhero mode and also you don't have to thank me about it." His expression suddenly changed, he was looking down and looked troubled. "Hey Mark, are you ok?" I asked as I peaked on his face.

He heaved a deep sigh then lifted his head with a small smile and nodded at me, "But still thank you so much Love, thank you so much." He patted my head then raffled my hair, "I think it's time to go home already, Aika and Steak are waiting for you." He informed and I eagerly nodded my head.

When I was about to get down from the bed a thought came to me, "Oh no?!" I shouted startling Mark.

"What's wrong?" He asked while his brows were furrowed.