Chapter 16

Love //

"Ugh, my head," I groaned in pain as I woke up, "Damn it! I overdid it again." I swore as I caressed my forehead then slowly opened my eyes. I was then surprised seeing a not so familiar room, "W-Where am I?" I muttered as I got up from the bed that made my head hurts more.

I was wearing an oversize shirt. Oh no? What did I do? But wait, I'm still wearing my underwear and I don't feel anything weird in my body except for this headache and dizziness due to hangover. So, I guess I didn't have a one night stan or whatsoever, right?

I crawled on the bed then stood up already to check where the hell I am. I opened a door and it leads me to the bathroom, from there I looked at the mirror and saw myself looked so wasted.

"What the hell?" I said and shook my head in disbelief, "I wish I didn't do something crazy. I can't remember anything though" I groaned then started washing my face that became canvass of an abstract painting because of my makeup.

I want to take a shower but I don't have clothes here and it looks like this is a guy's place. Just look at the things here. A guy's house? Wait, don't tell me it's his place?

I immediately went out from the room and I was right, it's his place, Mark Tuan's place. But where is he? I went down the stairs and looked for him and there on the couch at the living room I found him sleeping peacefully. I went closer to him and fixed his blanket that was on the floor already.

"Why did he sleep here?" I questioned, "Are you stupid? Your bed is big enough for the two of us, you know?" I sighed then stood up, he have all the chance to take advantage of me but he didn't do it. I thought he's a total pervert, I even called him fucker last night? But I guess I was wrong, I think I can really trust this guy. That's nice then.

Mark //

I woke up with a stinging pain on my back. "Aw, my back hurts," I muttered, this couch is not comfortable at all! I should buy longer one.

I stretched my arms and as I got up I smelled something delicious, and when I scratched my eyes and looked at the kitchen I saw this girl who's wearing an oversize shirt being busy cooking. My eyes widened as I realized that it's Love who's wearing my shirt.

"Oh? You're finally awake, Good morning!" She greeted me with a big smile on her face.

"Am I still dreaming?" I piped up and she gave me a questioning looked, "You, Miss Love Rivera, smiling at me?" I stated as I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

"Why so Mr. Mark Tuan, don't you like it?" She started off, "Does it mean you prefer the grumpy version of me, huh?" She raised her eyebrow as she placed the food she prepared on the table in front of me, "Anyways, I prepared breakfast but since you have limited food supplies here I just cook what's available, but I hope you'll like it." She explained then sat beside me.

She cooked omelet, hotdogs, bacon, and there's a fried rice.

"Wow, you even cook for me?" I started off, "Hey, you didn't put anything like poison here, did you?" I asked while I narrowed my eyes, giving her a suspicious look.

"What do you think of me? A killer?" she chuckled then got a fork and picked hotdog and ate it, "See, I'm still alive!" She said then continued eating.

Damn! She's so cute?! "So you can cook, huh?" I asked her as I took the fork but she suddenly hit my hand, "Aw, what's that for?" I complained.

"Yes Mr. Mark Tuan I can cook," she piped up, "And also, you go wash up first before eating, don't be gross." She commanded and I don't have choice but to follow so I lazily walked to the sink to do what she told me.