Chapter 21

Cath //

After talking to Bambam I was about to go back to our table when I bumped into Love that was about to go to the restroom. I guess, I can ask her now?

"Hey Love," I stopped her, "Can I have a minute?" I asked and she nodded in response.

"What is it?" She asked then gave me a questioning look, "Something happen?" She added.

"Well, I just got a phone call from Bambam and..."

"And what Cath?" She impatiently cut me off and glared at me, "If you want to tell something just say it now, I already need to pee, you know?" She stated then rolled her eyes in annoyance. Ok, I'll let her bitchiness slip this time.

"Well, as I was just talking about Bambam called me and he's asking me if you're acting weird or something, then I told him that you always act weird and that's not new to you anymore," I started off, she raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest and obviously she's not amuse on what I'm saying, "Anyway set your weirdness aside, he said that Mark is acting strange and they are worried about him so, he's wondering if you know why he's being like that, or if you're the reason why he's being like that?" She then placed her palm on her face then let out a deep sigh, it looks like we're right? This mad woman is the reason why Mark is acting strange today. "So, what did you do this time, huh?" I started interrogating her as I'm now the one who's arms crossed over my chest.

"Nothing particular, I just teased him earlier, that's all." She explained, but does she really think I'm gonna buy that crap? I'm not stupid, you know? "And before you hear it from other person, I'm gonna tell you now that I will be staying at his place the whole week." My eyes widened at her revelation, did I just heard her right? She's staying at Mark's house the whole damn week?! Are you kidding me?

Mark //

I went to the skating range with Bambam and Jr but I didn't took long there because I was not feeling good. Besides from being played by Love earlier that's really irking, I also feel annoying pain in my head. That's why I can't concentrate with doing tricks earlier and fell many times. Ugh! Fuck this shit!

As I arrived at home, lights were still off indicating that she's not yet here. Probably she's still with her friends until now, I really wonder how can girls talk nonstop the whole day without losing their voices? Doesn't their throats hurts? They're really unbelievable, aren't they?

I lazily walked towards my couch then flopped myself on it, I want to take a nap even just for an hour, "Goodnight."

Love //

I'm on my way now to our house with JB, earlier he volunteered and insisted to drop me home and Hannah and Cath were on his side so, I ended up losing to them.

"You're house is already after a left turn, right?" He asked and I nodded with smile as I confirmed, "Isn't your parents are in a business trip the whole week? Are you just ok there alone?" How did he know about that?

"How did you know about that?" I asked and gave him a questioning look, "Who told you about it?" I added, but I think I already have an idea who the hell told him about that.

"Hannah just mentioned it earlier before you arrived," he answered, I knew it she can't really shut her mouth, my decision on not telling her about moving to Mark's place was really right. But speaking of the devil, I wonder if he's home now? He said that he'll be late though, right? "We're here!" JB said with big smile making his eyes look like closed already, how cute?!

"Well, do you want to come in? For coffee or dinner? It's already dinner time, anyway." I offered and he just agreed to me, he opened the door for me, a complete gentleman.