Prologue

"What?! Are you serious?!" I shouted with anger flowing all over my body.

"Calm down, honey, we're just trying to help you." My mom said.

"Yes baby, your mom is right. Besides, this is for your own good." Dad added and both of them were trying to calm me down. But how can I manage to calm down after hearing this so called proposal of them to me?!

"I might be innocent and clueless about this so called 'love' but it doesn't mean you can already do such thing to me?!" I said while air quoting the word love. "Making me find and learn how to love for just half year?! Are you really out of your minds?!" I protested while throwing my hands in the air dramatically.

"But six months is already a long time, honey. Just look at us we fell in love by just -..." I never let my mom finish her words because for sure she'll repeat the same love story again and again.

"Yeah, yeah, you fell in love by just a matter of seconds of staring at each other's eyes." I rolled my eyes, "Mom! You've told me that story million times already and for Pete's sake I don't want to hear it again this time." I complained.

"But Love?" My mom echoed

"I'm sorry Mom, but I don't want to be late on the first day of my last semester in college. So, I have to go now." I kissed my mom and dad just like the usual thing I do before leaving but when I already turned my back and was about to leave Dad suddenly Piped up.

"Honey wait." I stopped after hearing his call and then I faced him. "You should listen to us. I'm happy that you're studying hard but worried also in the same time. Unlike those girls at your age that usually hanging out with friends, dating and whatsoever you're always at home locking yourself in your room. You should get a life my princess, a real life." dad lectured

I sighed "Yes Dad, I'll try but no promises." A playful smile suddenly appeared on his face that gave me bad feeling about it.

"Then, I guess I should start looking for a guy now? That will be your fiancé, if you fail." He smirked as he rested his chin above the back of his hands that were intertwined together on the top of the table.

I hissed and rolled my eyes after dad's statement then left already. "What's wrong with him?" I thought to myself as I caressed my temple because of the headache, thanks to my crazy parents and their crazy ideas. But it really seems that Dad was serious despite that playful smile he wore. I put my both palm on my face, "Yah! What should I do?!" I cried then heaved a deep sigh.