Chapter 39

Mark //

I finally arrived after being a good friend listening to all Bambam's words and complains and picking up Aika.

"Oppa~ can I take a nap first before dinner?" Aika asked sleepily. "I'm so tired we did lots of things at school earlier." She explained as he yawned cutely.

I smiled at the sight then raffled her hair. "Of course you can." I told her "I'll just wake you up later for dinner, ok?" I said then she nodded her head in response.

"Sleepwell!" I shouted as she walked upstairs already directly to my room that I shared with two girls that are annoying but in a good way.

I heaved a sigh then turned to the wall clock. It's almost seven in the evening I wonder what time Love will come home? Should I text or call her?

She said she'll be with her friends meaning Cathlyn will be with her. Probably they're talking about the same thing Bambam told me but girls are girls. Our talk just took half an hour but to them? Might not done yet until now.

"I'll just text her I guess?" I muttered to myself as I plopped down my couch and composed a message.

Love Rivera

Hey, Aika and I just arrived at home.
Will you make it by dinner?
Will you need some ride?

Yeah, I'll be there by dinner.
😁😁😁
Nah, I'll just take a cab
just make sure you'll cook
delicious dinner because
I'm sooooo hungry already! 🍽🍽🍽

Arasso arasso~ 😒😒
Take a good care though
We both know what a klutz are you.
😐😐😐

Lmao I will Mark Tuan
You don't have to worry that much
😜😜😜
See yah later~ 😘😘

Yeah whatever Love Rivera
😑😑😑
Yeap! See yah
😘😘😘

I placed my phone above the coffee table as I covered my face with my arm. And without realizing a smile already crept on my lips.

"Why am I even smiling?" I asked myself. "I look like an idiot smiling and even talking alone here." I chuckled and heaved a deep sigh before getting up to prepare the delicious dinner that Love wanted.

I usually just ordered take outs but ever since she arrived my kitchen and average cooking skills had became useful.

"Things I do for you Love Rivera." I mumbled, "And to think that you're not even my girlfriend." I sighed and started preparing our dinner.

---

I was almost done when I heard the front door opened. She was finally home.

"I'm home!" She informed happily. "Wow! I haven't said that for a long time." She chuckled cutely.

"Welcome home." I greeted from the kitchen. "Dinner almost ready." I told her and within a matter of seconds she was standing beside me already.

"Wow! That smells good." She complimented, "I didn't know you're capable of doing this kind of thing." She said as she pointed all the food I prepared.

"Nah, this is nothing." I replied, "I just cooked whatever I see on this kitchen that are edible." I explained and he chuckled.