Chapter 7

"What?" I huffed after seeing his shocked face staring at me.

"N-Nothing!" He mumbled then turned his back to me. "You guys should keep going now, it's getting late." he said without facing us or even glancing.

What's wrong with this guy? Is he mad about the joke? "Ok then we're leaving, good night." I said then turned to Uncle Lucas already, "Lets go" I told Uncle, he bid his goodnight to Mark then we walked towards the car already.

Uncle opened the door for me before I stepped inside the car I once stared at where Mark standing again, he's still not facing us. "What's wrong with this guy?" I heaved a sigh and then entered the car already.

Mark //

As soon as Love and Uncle Lucas left I sighed deeply, "What did just happened to me?" I asked myself then sat on the ground, "Seeing her laugh like that made me startled and...moved?"

But whoever was on my position will feel the same, right? When suddenly a girl that you thought that don't know how to smile, laugh, and always wearing poker face laugh nonstop like that? Aren't you going to be surprise also?

"So that girl can actually be dazzling like that, huh?" If she only always be like that, laughing, smiling, enjoying herself? She can attract more guys, because she's already beautiful she just have a not so good aura. Actually, if she always do that she might turned out to be my type.

"What am I thinking? I can't be attracted to her even just little." I let out a deep sigh then stood already, "All my plans will be ruin if that happens." I ran my fingers through my hair and started heading back at my place when suddenly my phone rang.

"Who might this be?" I took my phone out from my pocket to check it out and it was Love "What does she wants now?"

Miss Love

Hey! I'm sorry for texting you just right after we left, its just I'm kinda bother? (Not that I care for you)
but are you sure you're ok?
You should also head back to your place now you might catch cold if you're careless, you know?

And FYI! I'm normally like this, I'm a student nurse so yeah! I look over others' health. So don't misunderstood, got it?

After reading her message I can't helped myself but to cracked into a smile, "What the heck? It's obvious that she cares for me though? Such a silly girl." I let out a chuckle as I shook my head in disbelief. She's such a kind hearted and innocent girl, now my conscience hitting me and I'm starting to feel bad about lying and playing with her.

I caressed my nape and sighed "I feel bad but I should still continue with the plan. If I will back out now, I'll lose to that person and I don't want that to happen, never!" The smile that I was wearing earlier immediately left my lips as I thought of that guy. I'm sorry Love, but I have to do this. Besides, you'll also going to be benefited from it, not being arrange and tied down to a good for nothing guy like me will be the best for you.

Love //

We're already home but still not getting any response on my message to Mark awhile ago,  "I wonder if he got my messages?" I sighed as I was just staring at my phone, "He might be busy or he went out for bar hopping or whatsoever that's why he's not replying." Yeah, that might be the reason. Knowing that guy, I might just be worrying for nothing.

"I'm already sleepy, I think it's time to rest today was such a long tiring day for me." I thrown my phone on my bed then lazily crawled, literally to my bed from the couch and laid down. My eyes was already on it's way to shutting when suddenly my phone rang that gave me a surprised.

I took and checked it out and there I saw Mark's name.

Mr. Tuan

Yo! Sorry for my late response
I didn't noticed that you sent me messages because my phone was on silent mode earlier.
Anyways,
I'm really ok,
so no need to WORRY THAT MUCH! ^^

P.s. you're such a caring
and loving Nurse! 😜
GOODNIGHT!! SWEET DREAMS! See you later!
😘💕

My eyes narrowed and my brows knitted after reading his message "He's making fun of me again, aist this guy?!" I hissed

He's really annoying! I knew it I'm worrying for nothing! And that guy is not worth it for my care "I really don't like him" I snorted and slammed myself back to my bed.

"Irritating pervert"