Chapter 34

A moment of silence for those who died after seeing the picture above. Jk! Hahahaha 😂V (Mark is so skinny tho~ OuO)

Love //

After almost a couple of hours I already finished the drama. The ending was cute, it's worth of my time. I checked the time on my laptop and it's exactly seven in the evening, Just Right in time to wake up this sleepy head beside me.

I closed my laptop and placed it on the top of the side table near me before tapping Mark's shoulder. "Yah Mark Tuan! Wake up it's already seven." He let out a groan and just shifted position still not waking up, "Hey, you still have to pick up Aika at her school." I reminded him as I again tapped his shoulder with added little strength now.

He just mumbled as response, I slapped his cheek lightly next "Mark-Tuan-wake-up!" Still didn't worked. I heaved a deep sigh, "Such a sleepy head." I muttered then got up on my knees, I smacked him on his arm gaining a grunt from him. When I thought it's working I did it repeatedly

"Wake up! Wake up!" When I was about to give him probably my sevenenth hit, I was stopped by a gripped on my wrist and the next thing I know was Mark was hovering above me. He was just looking at me with no emotion visible on his face. "M-Mark?" I stuttered and I guess that snapped him back.

His eyes widened and immediately got off of me, "Sorry, I was still half asleep." He reasoned out.

"So you mean you're suddenly grabbing and pinning someone in the bed when you're half asleep?" I questioned, probably trying to annoy him since annoying him it's a habit already.

He didn't answered my question and just got up from the bed, "I'm getting Aika now, and we will just drop by to a diner or something for take outs for our dinner." Mark informed without even looking at me, "Is there something you wanna eat?" He asked as he looked at me over his shoulder.

Why this dude acting so strange right now huh? "I want chicken and any kind of soup since it's kinda cold right now." I told him and he turned to me completely, "What?" I asked him and without any words he crawled back to the bed closer to me. I leans backwards as he gets closer, I thought he'll do perverted things to me again but he didn't he just touched my forehead down to my cheek and neck that gave me chill down to my spine.

"You don't have fever," he informed. Well, I'm aware of that. His hand went down to my shoulder to my arm and to my hand, "What the?! Your hands is so cold, you should have told me earlier that you're cold." He clicked his tongue and then took the remote for the A.C.

"Don't turn it off!" I whined

"I will not, I'm just adjusting it." He retorted, "I'll be really quick so just behave here and please, don't do reckless and stupid things while I'm out." He lectured me as he emphasized the last part. Even though I want to protest the expression he's making right now stopping me. So, just like a small kid I nodded my head and leaned back on the backrest of the bed.

He walked towards his wardrobe and took something, when he walked back there's a pair of socks on his hand. I thought it's for him but not until he lifted the blanket and gently took my legs. "Just like what I thought your feet are as cold as ice also." He sighed deeply.

"Hey, I can do that myself." I told and tried to pulled my feet away from him but he took it back and put on the pair of socks on my freezing feet. "Thanks." I muttered.

This is the first time someone did this kind of thing to me, if you'll think of it it's just a simple thing but with unknown reason I did felt my heart pounded and I can feel my blood rushing up to my face.

"You should go now, don't make Aika wait." I told him and that's when he got up from the bed then fixed and pulled up the blanket covering me up to my neck.