Chapter 14

Mark //

"You want what?!" I shouted trying to check if I heard what she said right. She still want to dance with that state?! Is she out of her mind? Oh yeah I forgot, she's really out of her mind right now. "Come back here, Love Rivera!" I said as I followed her to the crowd. But didn't listened to me at all and just continued to find her way into the stage.

Damn it! Too many people it's hard to catch her if like this?!

When she finally found the stage she stepped up immediately and just in the beat of the music her hips started swaying while her hands were traveling sexily all over her body, to her thigh, waist, neck, and into the air. She's even biting her lower lip that made her more hot and seductive.

I was dumbfounded seeing this so unexpected side of her. Is she really the innocent boring girl I've met before? The one that my oh so good dad choose to be my fiancée?

"Woohoo! Let's party more!" She shouted and cheered as she continued with her sexy hot seductive dance.

That made me snapped, what the fuck Mark? Why are you spacing out falling to her seduction at time like this?! You should drag her out of there before things get worst!

I made way towards her immediately because stupid jerks starting to hit on her.

"Yah! Stop this already!" I shouted as I finally reached the stage and caught her attention.

"What?!" She shouted then went closer to me that startled me, "What were you saying?!" She asked shouting on my ears that made me chilled as I felt her warm breathes in my ear and neck.

I shook my head trying to get myself back, "I said stop this already and let's go home!" I shouted back to her ears.

"Eh?! No way!" She objected, "I just got into the stage and besides we haven't dance yet!" She protested,

"What?!" I shouted then a curve was formed on the side of her lips.

She then put her right hand on my shoulder and started swaying her body in front of me. My eyes went wider and the increasing tension made me gulped. She next turned around and slide her back into my body downwards that gave me a chill down to my spine. The crowd went wilder and screaming loudly after that. She then wrapped her both arms around my neck while dancing groggily and after seconds she fainted on my chest.

"Hey Love! Can you hear me?!" I shouted and shook her shoulders.

"Asdahmahabah~" she mumbled that made me chuckled.

"You silly woman, do you know what were you doing?!" I complained, "But you really surprised me huh?" I said then lifted and carried her in bridal like way. "Doing a very hot seducting number like that?" I shook my head and heaved a sigh, "Are you trying to get rape?"

"Hey! Is she ok?" Hannah asked me worriedly as I walked back to our table.

"Are you serious?! She's fucking damn ok!" Jr started off, "But it's just a waste that her awesome very hot show ended immediately." He sighed deeply, I glared at him then Bambam hit his head once again. "Aw!" He complained, "What's that for?!"

"You pervert! Did you forget that Love is our friend?!" Bambam piped up.

"What? She was really so hot earlier though? And It's a compliment, you know?" He defended while caressing his head.

We all just sighed in disbelief on this pervert jerk.

"I'll take her home now then." I started off,

"Do you know her address?" Hannah asked.

"Uhm...no" I lied, though I really do know her place because I've been there before, when her father summoned me. But Love doesn't know that because she was still at school back then.

"As I thought of?" Hannah sighed, "I'll just give you her address." She added trying to look for her bag.

"Wait Hannah," Cath interrupted, "Isn't it no one is there at their house now because Uncle and Auntie have a business trip?" She started off, "So, their helpers are only people there, right? Should we just go home with Love and stay at their place?" She suggested.

"Eh? You guys going already?" Bambam and Jr protested.

"Uhm...we have to, we can't just leave Love alone?" Cath explained.

"But we still haven't talk properly yet?" Bambam pouted that made Cath startled.

He's using his cuteness to get what he wants again. Such a cunning guy, isn't he?

"Eh? But..."

"It's ok, Love can stay at my place." I cut her off, "So that you guys can still continue enjoying the night." I added then beamed them a smile.