Chapter 1

Everybody says that my parents are a great example of great true love. Cause even after twenty one years of living together, their love for each other never fails and still the same from that day they fell in love. Actually, some said that their love became deeper and I do agree, because I can see it all the time. It's like I'm watching a romantic movie everyday and sometimes it makes me wanna puke due to too much sweetness and clinginess. Seriously, I don't get it at all? Love is so complicated, totally complicated thing.

"Seriously?! Your Dad said that?" Hannah one of my long time friend asked and I just gave her a lazy nod.

"Gosh Love?! And you're saying that you're annoyed because of that?! Are you really human?! Don't you know that many girls want that kind of parents? That it's ok with them if they have boyfriends?!" Cath ranted, my other long time friend.

"Well last time I checked I'm still human." I started off, "And please girls tone down your voice. You're getting everyone's attention in this cafe, you know?" I rolled my eyes on them and shook my head.

Our class ended up early, as expected on the first day of class. So we decide to just chill here in Purple Tree Cafe, our favorite coffee shop. I usually turn down their offers on going somewhere but because today is different, I mean it's a rare thing that you'll wake up in the morning and while quietly eating your breakfast your parents will tell you that if you don't find a boyfriend after half year you'll be engage to unknown person. Just wow? Right?

"How can we do that after hearing your story? But you know what? I like your parents' proposal." Cath said after taking a sip on her all time favorite Chocolate Oreo Milk tea.

"Same here! It's a great and interesting proposal, you know?" Hannah agreed while wearing a toothy smile.

"Right? For someone as stubborn as you things like that are the best." Cath crossed her arms over her chest as she rested her back on the backrest of the couch.

"Your parents are right, Love. This is for you. Like for Pete's sake?! You're already twenty years old and you've never experience to fall in love?! Get a life girl!" Hannah preached while throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

Seriously, Why I am friends with these annoying girls? What did I do in my past life to be in this situation? "I already got the point that they're just worried about me. But doing such a proposal isn't really right?!" I exclaimed, "They do believe in true love, fate, destiny, and whatsoever but they decided that if I fail learning about this shit called "Love" they'll arrange me to someone I didn't know?! That's so unfair! And that's also against their own beliefs."

I never been mad like this with my parents before. Yes, they're nagger parents, but I became used to it already. But this one? It's way too far from being accepted. "That's why they gave you choice. And six months is already long time, you know?" Hannah nodded as she agreed to everything Cath said.

I sighed and rested my head on my arms that's above the table, "I don't get it? I really don't understand them and I really don't understand that fucking thing called "Love"?!" I protested while air quoting the word love.

"Then should I teach you what and how to Love?" I heard a not so familiar husky voice that made me jumped from my seat because of surprised. And as I turned around, I saw this guy sitting behind me. I can't see his face yet because we're sitting back to back and until now he's not yet turning around.

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow at him. So, this guy was listening to us all this time?

How nosy.

He finally turned around but I just wish that his face was not this close to mine. We're like just couple of inches away from each other. And it looks like he doesn't have any plan on moving his damn face away from mine.