Chapter 12

Mark //

We're here at Bambam's older brother's bar for his party. There's no special occasion he just love throwing parties whenever he likes. When he's bored, want to kill time, or just want to hangout and play with girls.

"So, your fiancée will join the party tonight?" Jr one of our trusted friends and also my childhood friend asked, "I'll finally meet her!" He smirked, this guy is planning something lewd again. Why do I have such pervert friends?

"Don't be so excited dude." I piped up, "Knowing her, she's not fond of parties and besides last time we're together we fought so, for sure she don't want to see me right now." I explained as I drank on the bottle of beer I was holding.

"She's coming." Bambam confirmed, "Cath just texted me saying the three of them will come." He smirked and winked.

"What? Are you sure about that?" I raised an eyebrow in surprised, and he nodded as response. So, they've manage to dragged her, huh? "Cath surely did some blackmailing for her to come, didn't she?" I chuckled as I shook my head then took another gulp into my drink.

"Yey! She's coming dude aren't you happy?" Jr teased and I just shook my head as response, "And Bambam this Cath, is she the girl you've talking about? Your new prospect?" He smirked and wrapped his arms around our shoulders.

"Yup! I'll introduce you to her later, but remember she's mine." Bambam reminded as he pointed his index finger into Jr's face.

"Don't worry I won't hit on my friends' girls." He assured as he raised his right hand, "Besides, you've said three of them, right? So, it means there's a spare girl for me!" He smirked, ugh, really this player.

"For your info, Hannah is dating someone already bro." I informed him, "And she really loves that Japanese guy." I added and smirked.

"So? I can also speak Japanese!" He said then thrown his hands in the air dramatically. "And for sure I'm more handsome than that guy!" He's as too conceited as always, "Besides, no one can resist my charisma, no one." He pointed out, such conceited vain casanova.

I shook my head and just faced my drink as Jr continued with his conceitedness. When suddenly people in the bar started chattering and it looks like there's a show?

"What's going in there?" I asked then the three of us headed to where the crowd were. My eyes left wide opened as well as my mouth after seeing what's the commotion all about. Three hot chic standing in the middle of the crowd, Is that "Love?" I muttered while can't take off my eyes off her.

"Dude, they're the girls you've invited?" Jr asked that also can't took off his eyes off them, Bambam and I nodded our head in unison. "Love, Cath, and Hannah? Damn! They're so hot!" He cried then went to them already.

"Hi ladies, I'm Jr, Bambam and Mark's best friend." He claimed then kissed their hands one by one. Damn it Jr! You're such a player. I clicked my tongue in annoyance then joined them already.

"Hello girls!" Bambam greeted them also and Cath greeted him back with a big smile plastered on her face.

She's also dating someone already, right? So what's with that? It's really obvious that she's interested at Bambam.

My attention was diverted to Love who've just rolled her eyes after seeing Cath's actions towards Bambam. It's also obvious that she don't like it.

"Good evening girls." My turn to greeted them, Hannah and Cath greeted back except for my fiancée. "Yo!" I greeted her.

"Yo" she coldly greeted back not looking straight to my face.

"You look great." I complemented, "But I really didn't expect you to come here tonight though." I added.

"Thanks" she said dryly, "I also thought the same. I don't really have plan on coming if only those two mad women didn't ambushed me at home with the help of my crazy parents." She sighed deeply and shook her head on disbelief.

"Now I know who should I give credits bringing such a gorgeous lady in front of me now." I said then gave her a smile, "Want anything? Drinks, food, or me?" I smirked.

"Hey, not because I came here and talking to you now it means we're already ok because we're still not." She pointed out as she went closer to me. Is she seducing me because you know, its really working. "And drink, food, or you? What are you prostitute?" She rolled her eyes then walked away.

I really like wild and fierce girls they turn me on.

"Hey, Love Rivera don't runaway from me" I jokingly whined as I followed her to wherever she planned to go, "You shouldn't be so cold to me if I were you. Isn't it you still need my help?" I started off, "if you keep acting like that I might not help you anymore." I added and she finally stopped walking away and faced me.

"Are you threatening me?" She glared at me.

"Why? Are you threatened?" I glared back then moved closer to her.

"Annoying player" she started insulting me again.

"Stupidly innocent woman" I fought back,

"Fucker" I was surprised by that sudden attacked but I won't lose.

"Virgin" I smirked and her eyes narrowed, "But don't worry, that won't last for so long after I win our bet." I added.

"What? You're still hoping to win on our bet?" She asked as she let out a chuckle, "Dream on dude, that will never happened." She sexily whispered behind my ears.

"Well, you wait and see, I'll definitely win our bet." I whispered back.

"Really? Aren't you the one who was moved when you saw me earlier?" She smirked, "You didn't expect that a nerdy boring girl like me can turned into something like this, did you?" She smirked then moved one step away from me, "So this is your type, huh? So typical for someone like you." She added then headed to where are our friends were leaving me behind, again.

I can't still really believe that she can be as fierce like that? If we really met in different situation, I might want her to be mine, only mine. "Why does it need to be her? What a waste?" I shook my head and sighed deeply then followed her already.