Chapter 19

Love //

"Taunting and seducing me like this is really a bad idea, my lovely friend because now I don't think I can still hold myself anymore?" Mark smirked as he caressed the side of my face down to my chin then he touched my lower lip with his thumb.

I was cornered here at his bed by his arms that's placed both side of me. I was just staring at him straightly to his eyes wearing a poker face. He knows that I was just trying to make fun of him and because he holds a pride of a player he won't just let me win. But let's see if he'll finally win against me.

"What are you doing?" I piped up as I tilted my head to the side, "Are you just going to stare at me and caress my face and lips? That's it?" I smirked then went closer to his ear making our cheeks clashed to each other, "Is that the only thing you can, huh Mark Tuan?" I seductively whispered to his ear and when I moved back I can see right through his face the tension, the lust, I guess he can't still win against me? Poor guy, being manipulated by someone like me.

"Are you really trying to get rape here?" He muttered and I just shrugged my shoulder as response, "Ok then, don't sue me after this." He sighed then crashed his lips into mine, he's hungrily kissing me looks like I really turned him on.

I don't know but I'm starting to like this sensation I'm feeling inside my chest. I must say he's a good kisser and his lips were soft so, guys' lips can also be this soft?

The kiss was just starting to get more intense when suddenly I heard my phone rang making me snapped, but it looks like this man is really hungry that still not stopping kissing me.

"May...I answer...my...phone...first?" I asked him between our kisses as I placed my both hands against his bare chest, "Mark," I muttered and finally he stopped, he rested his head on mine by putting his forehead against mine while breathing heavily, "Did I really provoked you that much?" I chuckled making him glared at me, "What?" I asked as I tried to contain my laughter, "2-0, my dear friend." I whispered then stuck my tongue out on him.

He narrowed his eyes then stood up and went to the bathroom already. He slammed the door as he was obviously annoyed because again I won. My phone stopped from ringing already because I took long to answer it, when I checked it it was Cath so, I immediately called her back and after a couple rings she picked up her phone.

"Hello, what is it?"

"Hello? What is it, huh?! Why you didn't pick your phone?!"

"I just did~ What's wrong with you? I just missed one call and you're firing already there? Do you have your period today?"

"Ugh! Just meet us at Purple Tree now!"

"Ok whatever, I'll see you there after thirty minutes."

"Mkay"

As I hung up the phone I immediately look for a clothes to wear, something that's just comfortable to wear like a shirt and pants but it looks like all the clothes that they sent me were girly dresses that mom bought for me. Wow, this is so great. I won't go to a place that's just near to our University wearing any of these dresses?!

I got up from bed then knocked on the bathroom, "Mark, can I borrow another clothes?" I asked, "I'll meet with Cath and Hannah at Purple Tree so, I can't wear those clothes they sent me, I need simple and comfortable clothing like a shirt and pants, do you have something that I can borrow, please?" I begged as I tried my luck, hopefully he'll lend me even after what I did to him earlier. But I think he's still mad because I didn't received any response from him, "Ok fine, thank you!" I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes then let out a deep sigh. Oh well Love, it's your fault making fun of him anyway.

I went back to my luggage then tried to search something that can probably be alright already. When I was lazily scanning my clothes, throwing those I don't like at my back the bathroom door opened exposing Mark who's just wearing a towel that's wrapped around his waist. Ok, now both of us were just wearing towels whoever see us like this will surely freak out especially Cath, Hannah, or Uncle Lucas.

He went straight to his closet to look for something to wear just like what I was doing but unlike me he have lots of choices. I need to go to our house later to pick normal clothes. My attention went back to my useless luggage and again scan for something when suddenly flying clothes hit me.

"Hey!" I hissed then glared at the one who made those flying clothes directly hit my head, "What's wrong with you?" I shook my head then lifted those flying clothes seeing that it's quite small shirt and a tattered pants.

"You're asking for clothes, aren't you?" He started off while still in front of his closet, "That's the smallest shirt I have here and that pants might already fit you but if not just use a belt." He explained making the shape on my lips became letter o while nodding.

So, he's actually listening to me? but it looks like he's still mad, "Thanks!" I cheerfully said, "So, I'll just change inside the bathroom." I told him then got the things I need, he didn't response so I already went inside.

---

We're on our way now to the cafe, he said he'll just drop me since he'll meet with Bambam and Junior also at the skating range. He's not talking or even glancing at me the whole travel, is he really that mad at me?

When we arrived at the said cafe I already spotted my crazy friends inside waiting for me. He pulled over the car for me to get down, "Thanks." I said then forced a smile, I was about to open the door when he stopped me.

"Here, take this." He piped up then handed me a key, "I might come home late so, don't wait for me anymore." He said dryly without even looking at me. I think I should at least apologize about earlier, he really look so pissed.

"Uhm...Mark, about earlier I-..."

"I can't park here for long so, you better keep going now." He cut me off.

"O-Ok, I'm sorry." I immediately went out from his car then after I closed the door he drove away already, I said sorry but not for what happened earlier, "Love, Love, Love, you're really crazy." I sighed deeply then shook my head.

As I already entered the cafe I saw Cath, Hannah, and a guy? Who is he? When I walked towards their table I then recognized that the guy who's with them was Governor, it's JB. What is he doing here?

"Oh! Hi Love!" Hannah greeted me as she waved her hand at the time she saw me.

"Finally, you're here." Cath sighed as she rested her back at the couch while her arms were crossed over her chest, "What took you so long, huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Hello Love," JB piped up while wearing a bright smile.

"Hi JB," I greeted and smiled back at him ignoring Cath, "What are you doing here?" I asked as I took the seat beside Cath.

"He's here for grocery, maybe." Cath sarcastically said getting a smack on her shoulder from me, "Aw! What's that for?!" She protested as she caressed the part where I hit her and I clicked my tongue as I shot her a death glare.

"Hey girls, stop that already," JB chuckled and we both rolled our eyes on each other, "I'm here to somewhat relax and it just happen that they're lots of customers today and there's no more vacant seat, when I was about to leave Hannah and Cathlyn saw me and offered me to just share seat with them." He explained while Hannah nodded her head in agreement, "But there's lesser people now, I can already move on the other table if you have something important to talk about, you know for your privacy?"

"Ah no, no, you don't need to do that." I retorted as I shook my hands in the air, "I actually don't think we have something important to talk about, do we?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Well, if talking about what happened last night when you got really drunk and Mark took you home is not that important then yeah!" Hannah cheerfully blurted out without even thinking, as usual.

"What?! You got very drunk last night and that guy took you home?" JB repeated trying to clarify things with surprised and worried tone, "By home she means at your house and not at that jerk's, right?"

"Well, Uhm..."