Chapter 35

(Mark's nipples exposure part 2! XDv)

Hannah //

After hearing where the soup came from Mark's expression suddenly changed. Well, every time he hears JB's name he always do change into his beast mode. At first I thought it's just me but I guess I was right after all, Mark Tuan see Love more than just a simple friend.

You want evidence? Come here and look at Mark's face right now, it will surely enlighten you.

"M-Mark?" Love stuttered and nervousness was so visible on her face.

My eyes were glued on them when suddenly I felt someone pulling the hem of my dress. "Oh Aika, what is it?" She took a quick glance at those two then went back to me.

"Uhm...I just want to ask, who's JB?" She asked while wearing a puppy eyes. Aw, she's so cute.

"JB is our classmate, college governor, and Love's uhm...let's say one of her few guy friends." I explained, I want to tell suitor but I promised JB that I'll zip my mouth about his real feelings for Love. "Anyways, why did you asked?" I followed up.

"I see, that's why." She murmured that's why I barely heard what she said. And when she saw my confused expression she immediately put a smile, "Nothing, nevermind." She beamed and I just nodded at her not trying to probe anymore.

"What the?! Why did you throw it?!" I was startled as I heard Love shouted. "What's wrong with you?!" She hissed.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked Yu and then he told me everything that I missed. Mark throw the soup he bought on the sink that surprised Love.

"You already have a soup so, you don't need that anymore." He coldly stated and then placed the plastic he was caring on the counter, "Aika, can you prepare this? Don't count me in anymore though I'm not hungry and I'm so tired and sleepy. I'm going upstairs already." Ok, he's not that obvious that he's pissed right now. "I'm sorry guys I need to go up now but you can still eat dinner here, together with Aika and Love." He said as he stopped in front of us.

"It's just ok bro anyways, we will meet with my mom for dinner so it's really fine." Yu told Mark and he nodded his head in response.

"That's right, and actually we have to leave now." I followed up as I looked at my wristwatch. "Thanks for the offer though." I beamed and he smiled back but obviously it's a fake one. I then walked towards Love that until now still in shock because of what Mark did.

"Hey, are you ok?" I muttered as I tapped her shoulder, "You can come with us if you want to? We can drop you home, at your real home after." I offered, she looked up to me and snapped back to reality.

"Nah, I'm good." She replied with a small smile, "I can't casually go home like this, everyone in the house will surely panic and will call my parents. And within a seconds they're already in front of me." She narrated and chuckled lowly.

"You sure?" I'm worried about her.

"Yup!" She nodded, "You know what? You two should leave now, don't make your future mother-in-law wait!" I really don't know how can she still manage to smile even she's not actually happy? This girl worrying me so much.

"Okidoki then, but if you need something don't hesitate and think twice to call me or Cath." I instructed and she saluted using her unaffected hand. I chuckled and shook my head in her craziness. "We're leaving now. Mark, Aika we're heading now good night." I told them and they bid their good nights to me also.

Mark was the one who accompanied us up to the door while Aika went to the kitchen and did what her brother asked her. Such a cute obedient little girl.