Chapter 26

Love //

It's already dark when we finished the groceries so, we decided to just eat in one of the fast food resto here at the mall since we're both hungry already.

"What will you get?" Mark asked me while not removing his eyes on the menu board.

"I guess I'll have..." I started scanning the menu board while my index finger was under my lower lip, "I'll have spaghetti and marinated chicken." I finally decided, "And lemonade as my drink." I added.

"Ok, got it. Now, go find us table while I order." He stated then got on line already to the counter so, I don't have any choice but to follow him.

I did what he said and I didn't had hard time since there's not much people in our chosen place. As I reached the table I flopped myself and the two bags of things we bought earlier then had a face to face with the table, "So tiring." I sighed then turned my head to right where I can see Mark standing on a line waiting for his turn. If you're going to look at him you can't deny that he's handsome, he's tall, he's skinny yet surprisingly strong, and among all the guys in this place he stand out the most.

"I wonder if there's also possibility that I will fall for him?" I thought to myself but after realizing what I said it snapped me, "Where the hell that came from? Did I just thought of falling in love with Mark Tuan?" I asked myself then let out a chuckle, "Aist Love, you know you can't fall for Mark, right? Besides from being jerk player, you also have the deal and if you broke it you know what will happen to you, right?" I muttered to myself then laughed at that lame and crazy thought.

"Have you already lost it? Why you're laughing there alone?" Mark who suddenly appeared in front of me piped up that jolted me from my seat, "Here, start eating now that's just probably because of hunger." He placed my order in front of me and handed me spoon and fork then he sat across me.

"Thanks." I murmured but loud enough for him to hear, I took a glance of him then let out another chuckle remembering my thoughts from earlier.

"What's with you?" Mark asked as he arched his eyebrow and gave me a questioning look, "You're acting weird." He pointed out then started munching his burger. I just shrugged my shoulder in response and started engulfing myself on my food.

---

After eating, we already went back home because we both felt really tired of school and also groceries. As soon as we entered the door Mark flopped himself at the couch where I followed, I lifted his long legs and sat then placed his legs above my thighs.

"Yah! Why you only have one couch here?" I complained as I tried to relaxed myself with limited space I have.

"Because I live here alone." He shortly answered, "Why not just go upstairs and lay on my bed?" He asked without moving a little or even opening his eyes.

"Too lazy to go up or even stand." I retorted then I suddenly felt him moved and shifted but didn't bother to open my eyes not until I felt him lifted his legs then pulled me down, "What the fuck?!" I swore in surprised, "What the hell are you doing?!" I growled, he pulled me down to him and now he's back hugging me while we're both lying at his not so big couch.

"Shut up, pillows don't talks." He stated that made me raised an eyebrow.

"Pillow?" I repeated.

"Yeah, I need pillow so, act like one." He replied with sleepy tone.

"Why should I?" I tried to release myself but failed. How can this stick be strong like this?!

"Because I'm sick." He reasoned out.

"As if, we both know that you're not anymore." I snorted, "So, can you please let go of me now, huh Mark Tuan?" I said in quite commanding tone but instead of following me he even tightened his gripped on me, "Mark Tuan!" I shouted in anger.

"Shut up pillow." He retorted that made me pissed, you don't mess with me when I'm tired dude. I tilted my head down to reached for his arm then bit it as strong as I can causing him to squeal like a girl and released me. "What the fuck?!" He clicked his tongue and I stuck my tongue out in response.

"I'm going upstairs now and take shower, I'll leave the groceries to you." I stated as I walked towards the stairs, "And by the way, don't you dare touch my pudding or else, you'll not just get a single bite." I warned him as I narrowed my eyes.

"How can I put it on the fridge if I'm not allowed to touch it?" He said full of sarcasm then lazily got up from the couch.

"Ok, you can touch it but don't you ever tried or even think of eating it, got it?" I restated my warning, he then sighed then shook his head while I went to the room already.

After an hour I came out from the bathroom and saw Mark lying on the bed sleeping already. I walked towards him and cautiously sat on the bed to not wake him up, "What an angelic face this pervert player have?" I muttered as I scanned his face closer. Should I wake him up to take shower or just leave him like this? I came closer to him then sniffed him and even he's been out for the whole day he's still smells so good.

"Ok then, I'll just leave him like this." I decided then lied beside him already, "Good night Mark Tuan."

"Good night" he replied back that surprised me, I looked up on him checking if he's just pretending to be asleep all these time but he's not.

"What's with that?" I chuckled then snuggled myself on this sleep talker's soft white bed.