For The Love Of Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

"Five o'clock on the dot." Ben replied while putting the ice cream on the counter. When I saw how much they got, my eyes widened.

"Bloody hell, mate. All I wanted was one tub of ice cream. Not seven." I said, shocked. 

These twats had gotten seven tubs of ice cream.

Seven.

For four people.

'For fucks sake.'

Gray shrugged. "We didn't know what flavor you liked." He stated and walked to sit on a barstool. I rolled my eyes once again.

"Nice excuse." I mumbled, walking over to the counter and getting out the ice cream scoop.

"Thank you." Gray responded snarkily and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay," I started as I got the tubs out of the bags, "we have Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, Birthday Cake, and Rocky Road." I listed, placing them in a row. I looked up to see Ben and Gray sitting in the bar, and John propped up against the wall. 

"Seven was so necessary, guys. Thanks." I announced sarcastically and Gray rolled his eyes as he flipped me off.

"Just be grateful and scoop me some Chocolate, will you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who said you could have some?" I asked with a smirk tugging on my lips. 

Grayson narrowed his eyes at me and I knew he was going to protest. "I went out and got you six tubs of ice cream-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Which was entirely your own choice, Gray." I interrupted smugly. 

If looks could kill, Gray's glare he was giving me would have me by Satan's side real quick.

I smirked proudly at his reaction and faced Ben. "What flavor do you want, Ben?" I inquired. Ben smiled as he pet Coop's ears. 

"Vanilla, please." He said kindly and I smiled as well.

'Such a sweetheart.'

"Coming right up." I replied and got out the bowls. I then began to scoop the ice cream into a bowl for Ben. "Chocolate sauce?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No thank you." I smiled at his politeness and handed him the bowl. I then faced my right towards John.

"What about you?" I asked and he gave me a small grin.

"Rocky Road would be nice." He said and I chuckled.

"Okay." I then scooped out some Rocky Road for him. "Chocolate sauce?" I questioned and he nodded. I gave him the chocolate so he could drizzle it on himself and handed him his bowl. He took it gratefully and poured the sauce on.

"Do you guys want something for dinner?" I inquired while I got myself some Mint Chocolate ice cream. Ben chuckled as he ate a spoonful of his desert.

"Isn't it a little late for that?" He asked with a mouthful and I shrugged.

"And your point is?" I retorted with a grin and he grinned back. 

After I got my ice cream, I got the chocolate sauce and poured some on. I set my bowl to the side and scooped out one more bowl of chocolate ice cream and handed it to Gray.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Take it or leave it, mate." I declared and he regarded me carefully as he took it.

"You didn't do anything to it, right?" 

I rolled my eyes at his idiocy. "Even if I wasn't standing right in front of you while I made it and if I had done something to it, you wouldn't know until it was too late." I stated with a threat laced in my tone and I got myself a spoon.

"Great." Gray muttered to himself sarcastically and I smacked him upside the head as I walked by to sit on the couch.

"Ow!" He hissed. I smirked in response as I plopped myself down and Coop sat in my lap. "Brute." He muttered. I put a hand to my ear dramatically.

"What was that?" I asked innocently.

He shook his head swiftly. "Nothing." He replied quickly and I grinned victoriously.

"That's what I thought." I retorted as I pressed play and the show started.

"Ew. Laurel." Ben fake gagged and I laughed at his reaction.

"I feel you." I agreed and skipped to Season 2, Episode 8.

'My boy Barry Allen is in this one.' I thought with a grin as the episode started. John plopped himself down next to Cooper like we originally were before the buffoons made their grand entrance. Ben sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table and Gray sat on the loveseat next to the couch with a grey blanket over him.

We watched the show until six-thirty rolled around and the sky got dark.

"Shit." John cursed, just now seeing how dark it was outside. "It got dark real quick." I nodded my head. 

"You know what that means..." Gray trailed off sneakily. I narrowed my eyes at him.

'What now?' 

When none of us answered, he continued, "A sleepover!" He screeched in a fake girly voice and I shook my head adamantly.

"No, no, no, no, no." I immediately protested. There was no way I was going to have a sleepover with these three numbskulls. 

'Not. Happening.'