ch. 6

The group didn't get far before a flash of light blinded them.
"There you are."
It was Optimus Prime.
"Sir, we have returned with a wounded Cybertronian,"
"Who?" Optimus asked.
"A Deception named Rangeblade," Lightning says,
"Lightning, do you understand the rules that we do not bring Decepticons to our base or home?" He sternly says.
"Sir, isn't our goal peace? How can we fight for peace while leaving a Cybertronian to die?"
As Lightning finished her sentence, the two bots noticed Jamie standing by them.
"What is it?" Optimus asks as he crouches down. Jamie could hear how angery he was.
"I-I know we did wrong bringing a Decepticon here, but as Lightning said, she's wounded and..."
"It's alright, Jamie, you may speak your mind," Optimus encourages her.
"I know it's a risk, but Rangeblade could change. My best friend was a Decepticon, remember?"
"Let's mend to her wounds first, then we shall decide," Optimus tells the two femmes.

Drift is already in the barn, taking care of Rangeblade's wounds, as Jamie and Lightning walk in.
"Can you heal her?"
"I don't know if my ability works on Cybertronians, and I'd rather not try."
"Maybe not on her, but you can try on me.."
"NO!"
Jamie walks out of the barn.
"She's afraid it'll harm us, even if it's water," Drift informs Lightning.
Lighting was intrigued by this power and wanted Jamie to discover if this power could help heal Cybertronians.

Four days later

Lightning POV
Rangeblade woke up from stasis lock, and her wounds have healed. The others weren't pleased to hear a Decepticon is in the barn, and we're taking care of her injuries. Rangeblade is afraid to leave the barn, knowing the others are not pleased she's here.
"Rangeblade, do not feel shy," I say.
She looked at me with a nervous face,
"b-but...Lightning... I cannot fit in."
"It will take time, but staying in the barn will not help. We'll take it slowly, and I will help you."
She thinks about it for a second before nodding in agreement.
"Good, I will let Drift give you a tour around and training." I
"D-Drift?" She panicked.
"What is wrong?"
"N-Nothing."
I suspect there's something she's not telling me, but I will not ask. I left to ask Drift to give her a tour.

Third-person
"Good morning, Rageblade. Lightning has given me the task of showing you around?" He asked; she nods shyly. Drift soften a smile. "Do not worry, Rageblade, I will make sure you are comfortable."
She smiled as he takes her around the area.
"...and inside is where we all recharge or have our weaponry," Drift finishes as Rangeblade looks around her surroundings and in awe by the weapons that were placed.
"You all have really nice weapons," she says, checking them out.
Drift watched the former Decepticon look around, giving him a warm spark in him, but could not help but just smile.
"We do what we can, Range. Anything to use to fight." He stood beside her as she examines them all until stumbling on one.
"Is that yours, Drift?" She pointed at a newly designed katana. Drift looked at where she was pointed.
"Yes, that is mine. Would you like to hold it?" He asked.
She excitedly nods as he handed her his katana. She held it and examines the detail, loving it.
"This is really nice! Who made this?" She asked.
"Lightning did; she stored many weapons in her vault. She had this one and gave it to me since she did not want it," Drift explained, "you can have it if you like. I do not mind at all." Drift offered.
Rangeblade looked at him, "a-are you sure, Drift? I mean.. I am unsure...," she stuttered. Drift smiled then put a servo on her shoulder plate, "I am offering, Range. It is a gift to welcome you to the Autobots."
Rangeblade looked at the katana, then at Drift, and smiled.
"Thank you, Drift!"
She immediately hugged him as he was surprised, but hugged back with a pat.
"You are welcome, Rangeblade."
The two heard a knock before seeing Lightning walk into the barn.
"Sorry to interrupt, but Prime has made his decision and asks everyone to hear what he has to say."

"Rangeblade, I have heard argument from Lightning, and while we don't know much about you..."
Everyone paid close attention to hear was Prime had to say.
"... Rangeblade..."