Ch. 5

"Whoa! Lightning!" Rageblade yelled, watching Lightning take down more robots.
"Go!" Lightning yelled.
"What about-"
"JUST GO!!"
Rageblade was shocked, but she obeyed Lightning though she could only walk at a slow pace.
Lightning then dashed to the mercenaries as she heard a dark chuckle behind her as she looked over her shoulder before turning to face the enemy.
"Who goes there?" She questioned. "Answer me!"
"Such a determined Autobot. How the hell did you and that other Cybertronian escape with your injuries? No matter, you're both too injured and won't get far."
Several guards came from behind the human.
"Go find Rangeblade and bring her to me."
The guards run off to find her.
Lightning fisted and clench her dentas. "You dare lay a digit on her; you'll be scrapped by the
other Autobots and me."
"You think so? She's not even an Autobot."
Lighting punches the human's suite, knocking them to the floor, before running down the hall to find Rangeblade.

"Rangeblade!" Lightning extended her blades, killing the guards before running to her, "glad you're alive."
Rangeblade panted from running and nods. "Yeah.. thanks for the save."
Lightning nod and ran with her to find an escape route or a way to contact Crosshairs.

Crosshairs POV
We were almost to the location when I heard a crackling noise in my commlink.
:: Crosshairs? it's Lightning.::
I slam on the brakes with Drift and Transformer, as we both were6 suddenly surprised by hearing Lightning's voice.
:: Lightning, are you alright?:: Drift asks.
:: I am fine. I need you two to come here and help us.::
:: Who's with you?:: I asked.
::A Decepticon named Rangeblade.::
:: We aren't saving-.::
:: She was brutally damaged by my capturer. She met me as I was being tortured!::
:: Well, she can scrap herself.::
"Crosshairs!!" Jamie yelled in disgust.
:: I'm not leaving her!!::
I sighed, :: you two are aware of what we could be dealing with by saving a Decepticon?::
:: Wait for us, Lightning.:: Drift says.
:: I will.:: Lightning says before my commlink goes dead.
"I am not letting that 'Con be with her," I muttered. Drift heard me and put a servo on my shoulder.|
"Crosshairs, you must trust her judgment," Drift comforts him.
"Do you need to be reminded we're standing here with an ex-con?"
I glare at both of them and sigh, "fine, let's hurry and find them."

Lightnings POV
I ran with Rangeblade, passing through traps while waiting for Crosshairs and Drift to save us.
"Lightning!" Rangeblade called.
I stopped and turned to look at her. "What is it?"
"Who was that in the comm-links?" She asked. "Crosshairs and Drift. The two are on.my team, both partners with me," I answered.
"Drift," Rangeblade mutters, thinking.
I then realized what she meant and put a servo on my hip, "I know, he used to be called Deadlock, but now's not the time to think over about this. We need to get out if we do not want to be captured again. We are in danger."
Rangeblade nervously nods, "y-you're right."
I nod and run with her to find a way to escape.

Third-person
"So, this is the destination where Lightning was at before being captured." Crosshairs says.
The two mechs looked around as the Drift sees tracks on the ground.
"Look at this, drag marks."
"They dragged her into a torcher room!!"
Jamie attempted to locate them, but all her methods failed.
"Let's go then!!" Crosshairs says and runs down the hall. Drift and Jamie follow, wondering who the capturer could be since they know about Jamie's abilities to find someone.

Lightning and Rangeblade fight off another group of guards. Rangeblade fell to her knees, panting once she took the last guard out.
"Just go without me," she says, knowing the fighting along with her injuries is taking a toll on her.
"No!"
Lightning grabs her servo to help her up and walk.
"I'm going to slow you down," Rangeblade weakly said.
Lightning said nothing as the two walked down the hall.
The two reached a room where they heard ticking noises.
"What's that..?" Rageblade asked fearfully.
Lightning looked around as then seeing a blinking light. She zoomed her optics and sees a timer. It was a bomb.
"It's a bomb... attached to the ship's power source. We're in the engine room!"
"Lightning!" A voice from the hallway called her. The two turned to where the voice came from.
Lightning realized who it was.
"Crosshairs! Drift!" She yelled out.
Hearing their pedes run to them faster as she stepped out of the room, allowing the two mechs to see her.
"Light!" Crosshairs ran to her and hugged her tightly. Lightning hugged him back.
"I'm glad I found you again," Crosshairs said as they pulled away.
"I'll be fine, but Rangeblade..."
The three bots and Jamie looked at Rangeblade, who seemed to be unaware of Crosshairs, Drift, and Jamie's presence.
Drift put his katanas on his back and walked up to the femme. She was still awake but clearly severely injured.
"My name is Drift. You must be Rangeblade, correct?"
Rangeblade rubbed her arm and nods, "y-yeah," she weakly replies.
"I see; we are going to take you to our team. Our leaders will meet with you and see if they can accept you to our team," Drift explains.
"We must escape this place, that human set bombs here that are set to go off, we only have three minutes," Lightning spoke out.
"Bombs? Psh, I can ta-."
"Crosshairs, we have little time, let's move!"
"We must run," Drift advised, "I will carry Rangeblade."
Crosshairs took the lead, with Jamie on his shoulder, as Drift and Lighting followed him, running as fast as possible. One minute and thirty seconds.
Jamie jumps off Crosshairs to create an exit for them. The group escapes just as the bombs went off but got hit with the shock of the blasts.

Mmm.. ugh.." Lightning groaned and opened her optics, "is everyone alright?" She asked as she pushed herself up.
"I'm fine," Crosshairs replies.
"I'm fine, but Jamie and Rangeblade aren't," Drift replies.
"Will you chill? I'm fine compared to Rangeblade," Jamie adds, holding her hand over her head, blood escaping between her fingers, "I just need to get some water to take care of this."
She looked at Rangeblade, displeased she can't help her.
"She's in stasis lock from her injuries," Drift observed.
"We're not leaving her!" Jamie and Lighting say in unison, knowing Crosshairs is about to say they should leave her.
"Do you realize how far we have to walk!"
"We don't have to walk. I can get us back in seconds, remember?"
"I'm listening, Jamie," Lightning says, "how does this work?"
Drift held Rangeblade, bridal style, Crosshairs had a hand on Drift's shoulder and on Lightning's shoulder, while Jamie had a hand on Lightning's ped. She put two fingers on the center of her forehead, and the group disappeared: reappearing back at the property in seconds.

None of the others are around as Drift lays Rangeblade on a berth in the barn. Lightning watched Jamie move water from the running hose and move it to the wound on her head. The area glowed for a few seconds before Jamie relaxed her arm, and the water dripped off her face. There's no trace of the wound.
"Whoa," Lightning said, amazed at what she just saw.
"We will have to face Optimus eventually. Might be good to now instead of him finding us tending to a Decepticon's wounds," Jamie suggests. The others agree, and they all go find the others, hoping things won't end in disaster.