Authors note.

Hey loves... Hope you've read the description... So you know the warnings.

If you are not comfortable with the subject I request you to not continue... I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I decided to make this story a different book as it's going to be longer than my other stories...

So, not wasting much time... I'll take you to the journey... Hope you enjoy.

Same sex relationship is always looked down at. Because, being able to give birth is an epitome set by our society for a perfect relationship.

Woman have that privilege. But not the men. Never the men. And it makes them a subject of judgements. I always think that two men choosing their love to be together against the society, is always a strong message. To everyone.

But, we can't change the outlook of many. And also the course of nature. Because, in reality. Man can't give birth.

But, in fiction. They can. And if that's the only way that society accepts their relationship. Than I'll try to atleast give them a world in my fiction where everything is perfect.

Though, I am not very comfortable with the idea of m-preg. Because, Men are perfect, just the way they are. They are just as beautiful as the next girl.

Get ready for the fluffiest, mushiest journey from the next fictions.

I have read many genre of m-preg. Hermaphrodite, Omegaverse, eating your twin sister in your mother's womb, and just being born with an ovary being few of them.

So, I am going to try Omegaverse first.

I read a lot of m-preg story, where Arthit is the one. But not in my fics. Sorry people. I enjoyed reading those. But I can't put Arthit in that category. He is too hot headed for that. And Kongpob is calmer, compared.

So, if you are not comfortable. This is your warning.