Episode 18: Sleeping In The Fire

Roger went back to the statue. Roger was at the statue now, and then the unexpected happened. Roger got knocked out, by something in the back it was a hard object. Roger heard someone speaking. This is the guy who doomed the world, this is the man you should kill not me, soon as he wakes up he'll be asking for some cocaine. "Why cocaine?" said the unrecognized voice. "Well I tried to trick him, he said he was looking for a smig of coc, to find a cure for the biters, and he said that the government tried to use his cancer cure for a virus outbreak, to cover the fact that they made it, Apparently he has proof" said Shaun. "Good" said the unrecognized voice, he had a grin on his face. Put him in aisle 8-2. "Ok Mr. Romero" said Shaun, & should I do anything, should I search him?. "No, just let him burn with all the evidence." "Yes, Sir" said Shaun. The story goes back to John, when he has an Eary feeling, he has blood boiling and his stomach feel like it's dropping, he then sees 3 People with a Place starting to burn, He pulls an Uzi out and Starts Shooting all 3, One jumped on the ground and shot John with an AK, but John then Shoots him in the Head, and John started running Cause the fire started spreading towards Roger. John then Unties Roger, Roger says to John "We need to get that cocaine, they have a Lot Of it" "Ok" John replied. John and Roger runs towards the 3 Thugs, and Roger was Right they had about 22 Pound Worth Of Cocaine, "I guess they wanted to stay high" Roger said "Hahaha" said John. Alright this time I'm leaving my car here, Please take me to Dr. Pipers Laboratory! "Ok, I will" said John.