EPISODE 5: ROUTE 74

I was now on route 74. There was nothing in sight. It's kinda strange but I decided to be quite just in-case. I see my camo backpack. I silently Crouch fastly towards it. I pick it up, and see someone in a car.. They where burnt to a crisp. I sat down, and sighed I said to myself "I'm sorry, but it's not my fault I swear." I got up, and started walking towards the exit towards Laurinburg. I honestly hate New America. The states in it are differently named like who comes up with the name harran?! Anyways I'm getting off topic for anything I've came across. I pulled out my recorder. I spoke into it "Day 212.. I think I don't even know anymore, The whole recap is I got kidnapped a few times, My scientists did as well, but Tyler Bundy is still coming for me." I explained more into it with depth. I hear Sirens going off in the distance. I looked around so confused. I walked towards expecting it to be a broken cop car or something like that, but... it was better then that. My next journey is to find everyone. I haven't seen them in days I hope their okay. I ran towards the Sirens, it was a Military camp. I ran the opposite direction knowing it was going to track in more of those monsters. I kept my walkie-talkie on and I was walking back to Charlotte, I heard something on it, I was so excited with Joyment I had a huge smile on my face when I heard John on my walkie-talkie say "Hello, Roger are you out there." I was so happy, and I asked were they where and John said "We're at this townhouse in Fort Mill." "I'll be there soon hopefully" said Roger. Roger started walking trying to find a car. He Does he finds a beautiful red Ferrari. He just needed to find the keys. He looked at the crisped-burnt body that he seen earlier. That body had the Ferrari keys. Roger was so happy with a huge smile on his face.