Episode 8: 4 Out Of 5 Immune

Both Roger and Mars jaws dropped. "YOUR IMMUNE TOO!" She looks at both of them in confusion and she said "Nah I didn't Say that, Its not like a Zombie FUCKING BIT ME!" "Oh! She's being Sarcastic." Said Roger "Yeah she tends' to that" Said Mar. "Let's get heading back" said Roger. "I agree" said Mar, While Emily Noded her Head, Roger Goes Back onto His Buggy, And Emily and Mar in their Truck "Why is there Blood On the windshield" asked Emily "Ugghhh, Joy Ride?" Said Mar with a Goofy Smile while looking at Emily, she thought it was funny so she started giggling, she then puts her head onto his shoulder and says 'Lord I missed you" "I missed you too." Said Mar "So where are we going?" Asked Emily "We're going to Kentucky, because we have to meet with a doctor named Dr. Piper" said Mar "Something in Our blood cells has to be tested, Because they Want us to help them find a cure for this Virus, and not a Cure that kills them, But saves their lives" Mar explained "Okay" said Emily. Roger then says "Becareful up here, There's Cannibals up ahead I do Believe this is where there at, But don't be alarmed their actually friendly they need to see my face first" said Roger. Mar & Emily Agreed, They slowed down, and Roger was Back at the Gas Station. He asked "Hey is Tom Here?" Roger asked and they said "Yeah, He's in the back" said one of the cannibals. "Ok thanks" said Roger. He walks back and Sees Tom Laying down, Roger says "are you okay?" Tom says "I'm fine but I need water" Roger then walks back to the truck, and Shouts at Mar "Hey, I NEED WATER!" "Okay!" Shouted Mar. "Thanks I'll be right back Tom, is Dehydrated, He looks like he's fixing to die, I'll be right back I promise." Said Roger, Roger then gives him the water and tells him "Here you go Tom" Tom then sits up and says Thank you.