Episode 7: There And Back Again

Roger then storms out and looks for the ferrari, but its gone... He then starts walking to see something red in the distance. Roger runs straight towards it. His face looked disappointed. 2 men point guns at him. Roger then said "Shit.. can i ever get a break." They then say give me your guns, weapons ammo. oger with a smirk soon as they said that. Roger then stands up. The 2 gun men looked at each other very confused. The man with a scar through his eye said "Why are you smiling?!" Roger then turns towards them and says "give it your best shot." the 2 men start shooting at Roger, but Roger with his beast like form grew. The men were both confused and frightened this time. They said "you can have all of Our belongings", they both ran off. "They left me an audi?!" Roger exclaimed. Roger then walked straight towards it. Roger asks himself "03? what does that mean." Roger doesnt think about it very much so he just storms off to Charolotte. When he gets their Roger hears a boom in one of the buildings, He runs straight towards it and talks on the radio and asks "what room we switched to room 227. "ok" said Roger. Roger cant control his fear or anger. He couldnt control it. He blacked out. About 4 hours later Roger wakes up. John said "Oh shit you beat they ass bro." Roger said "what are you on about" "well Tyler Bundys thugs blew up part of the building and soon as you came you were furious about something and you grabbed one of the thugs and threw him at another thug. then you clawed one of their necks you said where is Tyler, he was frightened knowing its possible to outlive it still he said boss is at the crane in jacksonville." said John. "There was more too , but anyways we may or may not have to go to florida also the best part is someone shot your back and you picked him up and you like did something that seemed like what you woud do in mario. long story short you ground pounded the shit out of that building." said John again. "i'll be right back" said roger. He pulled out the recorder and said "Year is 2026 i tried to save every one in my path. i dont think i can help anyone considering im killing to many people. i met a girl. Shes actually really beatiful, in the interption after i well was doing the overtime with her i had to save my best friend John. i can't wait to get everyone out of this damn country."
I just hope she's okay