EPISODE 9: I GOT THE POWER!

Roger then asks "how would I turn back on the power if you don't mind me asking" "There's a powerstation 8 Miles down" said Tom "Okay good to know" said Roger. Roger then goes back to Mar and Emily to tell then that he has to run a Quick Errand. They ask him "What?" And "Is there Enough Time" Roger then says "this place will be Nuked by Next Year so we definitely have time." Mar and Emily said "Ok we'll stay here until your done." Roger then drives to the power station, When he gets there He tries to turn back on the power, Be then opens the door to the Generators to turn the rest on, but he then gets a surprise by this huge monster like Thug, the Monster then takes a swing at him with a Giant Axe, Roger then runs on the wall climbs ontop of him and Stabs him between the eyes, the monster then fell down, and Roger then twisting his ankle by the Thugs arm. Roger yelling "SHIT, This Life Never Fails to Hurt Me." Roger then turns back on all the Power Generators at the Power station. Roger then drives back to Mar and Emily. He walks to Tom and Says "There You go also Here's 4 Packs Of Water, Remember You guys have a Truck, so you guys can get whole Lotta more supplies" Tom then saying "Thank you for everything" Roger nodding his and saying "Yourwelcome." Mar asking Roger "are we finally ready to go?" "Yes" said Roger. Emily asks "So who is that, I know his name is Roger, but what did he do?" "He saved me, if another day went by I would've been dead!" Said Mar. "Oh I didn't realize, But he talks to cannibals?!" Said Emily "Yeah I guess he's crazy" said Mar while Laughing.