EPISODE 16: IMMUNE MUTATION

Dr. Piper says "that seems impossible but we're fixing to go back to the lab" "ok, but why don't we stay here it's huge, and there's some security things here" said Roger. "I might agree to that" Said Dr. Piper. Roger walks to the Unknown guy and Asks him "are you okay?, also what's your name?" "My name is Josh, and Other then the bleeding scratches and bite mark. I'm fine, also since he scratched me and bit me, am I gonna turn into one of those.. things?" Asked Josh. "I have no clue, the Doctor might be coming back so we can check soon if you want to soon. Joshua then shook his head and saying "Ok, I agree." 3 hours go by, and the Doctor comes back. Josh then runs up to Dr. Piper and says "Please tell me if i am gonna turn." Dr. Piper says "I'll test it out." Dr. Piper and Roger help each other just to see the Blood Cells Merge, But as If It's A Healing Process to an Infected Blood cell. Dr. Piper goes up to him and says "Whatever bites or scratches you, You won't turn, I guess whenever an Immune scratches somebody their not gonna be infected, but they will have an Immunity" "that's good info, so Im immune now?" Ask Josh. "It appears so" said Dr. Piper. "If possible you get bit more then twice, it's Possible you will Mutate into a Giant Monster-Like Creature" said Dr. Piper again. "So, your telling me my Immunity is limited?!" Said John. Dr. Piper nodding his head up and down. Roger then says 'I'm gonna take A Walk, if anyone wants to come." No one comes with Roger and he walks about 22 Minutes or so, Just To See A Girl Crying, he then walks up to them, and gets a huge surprise.